No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LI in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there's only so much you can blame the rest of the Cowboys for what goes wrong on the field.
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Case isn't a starter, he isn't even a pro talent. There is a reason he is on the practice squad. Romo is a talented qb on a disaster of a team. He is more talented than schaub every day of the week. Plus with as much as he gets sacked he stays relatively healthy. Unlike schaub...

Comment

I guess opinions are like sphincters

Comment

We will see what schaub does this year he will never be elite because he can't scramble. But he is still a good qb. Just look at flacco he sucks and still took his team to the super bowl
          dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Those were facts not opinions sunny, case is on the practice squad romo is a starter. Romo is talented, cowboys suck. Romo stays healthy schaub is injury prone. Where is the openion?

Comment

In case you missed it, I'm talking about going forward. Into the future.

Comment

Case will never be a starter. He will be lucky to ever make it off the practice squad I can name better qbs that never played in the nfl, like Graham Harrell

Comment

Wow, I'm amazed by your knowledge. Dazzling

Comment

I would take case over schaub and Romo he did good last spring has taken big steps so far this year in ota's... There was a reason case through for A LOT of yards in college also coaches have their heads so far up schaubs arse they can't see reality he's good but not great and they hope he'll change but never will

Comment

What are you serious??? I think you get your Intel from Madden Lol but seriously Harrell is a better QB than Case? Hmmm ok.
                      125g: Empty For Now
                      90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                      Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

The truth is. The Texans are stuck with Schaub. Just like big D is stuck with Romo. We payed him all that money and now We can't get rid of him.
                        As for Keenum. He was on the practice squad. But his youth gives him something Schaub and Romo don't have. ( Time to learn how to play QB.) After all Tom B was low draft pick and was a backup player.
                        TJ Yates is still in the mix. But the only way we are going to get Schaub gone is to keep playing him til he gets hurt.
                        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Harrell played against oklahoma, texas, nebraska, texas am, and ok state. Case played against... East Carolina. There is a huge difference between playing in c-usa and the big12. Every time a big game came along the cougars choked and lost big.

Comment

Oh and Tom Terrific played against who again? Yeah and Promo played against who?

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Brady is the winningest qb in the past decade. Your stance is he did it by playing a bunch of nobodys?

Comment

I simply said based on your statement that Harrell is a better QB than Case based on who he played against in college.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X