Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gene D, Geoff, Mzungu, MyJohnson, Zulabb, newb & Darbex....You are now on the clock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    titans vs cowboys?

    Comment


    • #17
      delock will be broke at the end of this season !
      Tropheus Elitist Maximus
      150 Troph & Petro mix Link
      ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
      ** T.Zongwe**


      150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

      Comment


      • #18
        still gotta go with the boys, this is there year.....

        Comment


        • #19
          Here we go again. GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!
          200
          200
          200
          150
          135
          75
          55
          55

          Trophs & Petros ONLY

          Comment


          • #20
            Wait a minute dont put me on blast. I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. Its hard to say Texans on paper should win it but VY is my boy.
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Darbex View Post
              Wait a minute dont put me on blast. I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. Its hard to say Texans on paper should win it but VY is my boy.
              You are being put on blast BECAUSE you are a Cowgirls and VY fan!!!
              120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
              180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

              "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                Titans are a joke D.

                Stop playing.

                I have to admit CJ2K is for real.

                But I don't know about him running for 2.5K this year.
                I'd be concerned. Typically, 350+ carries and 2000+ yards are bad news the following season. . .
                Tell your boss you need to go home to take care of your "cichlids." It sounds an awful lot like "sick kids." )

                Comment


                • #23
                  I got 20 on the Texans D!

                  Loser donates to Traci.
                  I ate my fish that died.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Delock View Post
                    titans vs cowboys?
                    Yup!

                    Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

                    Robert Anson Heinlein

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The Titans are probably going to finish last in the AFC South.

                      And no matter what, they are a bunch of chumps
                      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Bump !)







                        Tropheus Elitist Maximus
                        150 Troph & Petro mix Link
                        ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
                        ** T.Zongwe**


                        150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          First,

                          Second,

                          Third,

                          Finally.........
                          I ate my fish that died.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Delock View Post
                            ok..so far I have the following

                            geoff $100 each game

                            Gene D $20.00 each game

                            Chris $20.00 each game.

                            Atleast beat the Cowboys and Colts this year!
                            ...

                            Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
                            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ^^^Bump^^^
                              120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                              180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

                              "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

                              "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Some people should really honor their bets.
                                "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X