Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookah Smoking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • szidlon
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Time is going backwards.

    Wipe it down and go at it.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Time is going backwards.

    Wipe it down and go at it.

    Leave a comment:


  • szidlon
    replied
    OK, now I'm curious too. How does this work? Is there one pipe that a table shares, or does each person have their own pipe. How do you keep it sanitary, or, are the mouthpieces throw away. We didn't really care about the sanitary part in 60's and 70's and we used wine instead of water

    Leave a comment:


  • Krisvalkyrie
    replied
    it is tobacco soaked in molasses I believe. I feel wierd about going to a restaurant to use them - as I don't know who else has used them - but I don't mind using a friend's.

    It is sweet and as other people said - it is flavored. The water cools down the smoke and such.

    Not too harmful as an occasional past time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    Well, I'm not surprised that they have forgotten to mentioned this flavored tobacco thing to me....

    Heck, I'm lucky if I get them to answer their cell, 8 out of 10 calls go to their VM.

    They remind me so much of my fish, they are so cute when they are young, but they get attitudes as they get older.... :)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    It's hard to envision my kids smoking....but as I mentioned above...they are no longer kids ...?/?

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • treehuggingfishlover
    replied
    There's a few mediterranean restaurants here ion houston that have hookah tables. It's totally legal- as long as your kids are old enough to smoke tobacco....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    My friend Patrick from Austin was getting into e-cigarettes, allegedly less dangerous than real ones and you can get the various flavors.

    A moot point for me, as I have not smoked since 1998.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    What I gather from yacking with the EX, this is a niche of sorts where social or status peer groups gather to socialize over a water bong...???

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    When I was in Bellaire High School 1984-1988, we had a smoking area! One was supposed to have a note from their parents, but that was never enforced.

    OMG how time have changed nowadays your shunned for smoking.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Well, I'm not surprised that they have forgotten to mentioned this flavored tobacco thing to me....

    Heck, I'm lucky if I get them to answer their cell, 8 out of 10 calls go to their VM.

    They remind me so much of my fish, they are so cute when they are young, but they get attitudes as they get older.... :)

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    Interesting,

    I guess I am just having problems accepting that they are young adults now and not kids anymore...Steven will be 20 tomorrow, and Jenny will be 18 in August.

    CF
    When I was in Bellaire High School 1984-1988, we had a smoking area! One was supposed to have a note from their parents, but that was never enforced.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    The banana flavor is the shizznit!

    It's not a new faze I don't think... I did it long time ago but most of the time it just wasn't the flavored tabacco.....

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    I take it, this "flavored tobacco" is legal?

    CF
    yes flavored pipe tobacco. cherry ,blueberry or whatever else they got. perfectly legal if you are old enough to buy tobacco.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Interesting,

    I guess I am just having problems accepting that they are young adults now and not kids anymore...Steven will be 20 tomorrow, and Jenny will be 18 in August.

    CF

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X