Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inauguration

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    i wouldnt watch that ignorant junk if you paid me, every idiot in america came crawling out of the woodworks and voted for this moron because of the color of his skin. "its our first black president". well, if you had any brains about you,you would know that he's half white too, so in that aspect, he's just another honky in the white house.

    oh, did you guys see the new "Pimp My Ride" episode?
    i heard that AirForce One got candy painted w/ spinners and a system.


    thats funny, you can get upset...but that's still funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • szidlon
    replied
    Well, Strange World won out over politics. I've personally seen enough political rhetoric over the past year or so to last me a lifetime. I want to see results, not posturing. To see these results in my bank account would be especially appreciated, tomorrow or the next day will be soon enough for me .

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Nope not watching it is ridiculous how over the top this whole thing has been. I dont care to watch it I didnt watch any of our previous presidents it doesnt matter. They are just going to sit there saying whatever you want to hear. Let me guess he said I will work with both parties. I will make this economy better, I will make the world think of us as nice people. Am I wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    NO, and wouldnt have even if I could have...

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    I watched it. *shrug*

    I had to stream it in the office...somehow now it's "company policy".
    Last time I checked it was my company but whatever I suppose.

    Leave a comment:


  • thekarens
    replied
    I watched it. They streamed it here at the office, which was nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lifeguard6t9
    replied
    Didn't get a chance to watch it.

    Did he happen to mention when I am going to get my economic stimulus check?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    I watched it with my coworker!

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Originally posted by szidlon View Post
    Well, since it’s interrupting my usual afternoon viewing, I’m watching bits and pieces as I’m doing other things.

    Same here.

    Leave a comment:


  • szidlon
    replied
    Well, since it’s interrupting my usual afternoon viewing, I’m watching bits and pieces as I’m doing other things.

    Leave a comment:


  • CichlidFan
    replied
    Nope, not interested in watching another NWO puppet lie to the people, while swearing on a bible....

    CF

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    started a topic The Inauguration

    The Inauguration

    Anyone watching it beside me?


    Oh yeah...Obama..it's past 12 pm EST...so you are on the clock now!
Working...
X