Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Tax Plan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Obama Tax Plan

    It saddens me a great deal.

    I remember in 1990 living on campus and going to UT. 25cent pitchers at Double Dave's and showing up for class the next day hoping and praying for a Bell Curve on the test I had to take because I had thrown away (on my own) my opportunity to prepare.

    I grew up...

    So many people out there hoping and praying for a Bell Curve in life. It is truly sad to me.
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Obama Tax Plan

      They've missed the point. We are all due equal opportunity. There is opportunity to work...or not. There is opportunity to study....or not. There is opportunity to hold a moral standard in one's life...or not. They want everyone to be equal regardless of the choices we make. Tell me this liberals...if we are all to be equal regardless of the choices we make, what's the point of making choices? And isn't that usurping our most important freedom of all?
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

      A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Obama Tax Plan

        This is why, the NWO wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers. .....

        OHOH..Gotta run...I've got orders to pull and ship in the AM....later guys.

        CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Obama Tax Plan

          So the NWO "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" AND they are about building wealth off the backs of the "Consumers"???

          So without the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" how would they build their wealth to eliminate the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers"

          I must be one of the sheep because this NWO nonsense doesn't make sense to my small feeble mind
          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

          "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Obama Tax Plan

            Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
            Hard work and striving for more is being discouraged more and more in this country. Having money or not does not make one a bad person. It's the choices one makes that puts them in their position that determines good or bad.

            That said, Obama's tax plan encourages bad behavior (Laziness, envy and lack of independence and responsibility) with financial reward and punishes good behavior (Hard work, independence, responsibility and personal growth and gain) with financial penalties.

            Let's put it in a context everyone can understand. We're all back in school and we have a test tomorrow. nick, you study all night to do well missing a party. I go out and have a blast at the party. Nick, you're in class on time and make a 100% on the test. I drag in late and hung over, didn't study and fail with a 40%. Mr Obama, our teacher decides that this isn't fair so we both get a 70%

            Is that fair to either of us? No!

            This is essentially Obama's Tax plan

            Chas,

            The upper income tax increas is 3%. Taxes will raise from 36% to 39%. I posted a chart here on another thread showing the increase.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Obama Tax Plan

              Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
              So the NWO "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" AND they are about building wealth off the backs of the "Consumers"???

              So without the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" how would they build their wealth to eliminate the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers"

              I must be one of the sheep because this NWO nonsense doesn't make sense to my small feeble mind
              Don't fret over it Charles, it's because your small feeble mind is closed, that's why you can't make any sense out of it. It's the engineer in you, black and white, + - , on off, 0 1, code and bits & bytes are all you really understand.

              It's like the false accusations you spread about me here on the box, you don't know for sure about them, but because you are not happy with or agree with, my viewpoints, you go ahead and make em anyway. Talk about defamation of character.

              Open your analytical mind charles, look around the world wide web and you will find out that the NWO is indeed out there working their plan to dominate and control the globe. But then again, you wouldn't make one phone call to hear the truth about me, so why would I believe you would take one hour and research what's been going on in the world for the past 100 years now.  Nevermind, go back to your think tank.

              CF

              Here start with this short video Charles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Obama Tax Plan

                Originally posted by delock";p="
                Chas,

                The upper income tax increas is 3%. Taxes will raise from 36% to 39%. I posted a chart here on another thread showing the increase.
                39.6 to be exact. I find it funny how Obama and Biden both danced around different numbers...First it's 250,000, then 200,00, then Biden says 150,000, then you look at Obama's record to find that he's voted to raise taxes for people making as low as 42,000 a year. Make up your mind already...  

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Obama Tax Plan

                  Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                  Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
                  So the NWO "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" AND they are about building wealth off the backs of the "Consumers"???

                  So without the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers" how would they build their wealth to eliminate the "wants to eliminate most of the worlds population, they see them/us as unproductive resource consumers"

                  I must be one of the sheep because this NWO nonsense doesn't make sense to my small feeble mind
                  Don't fret over it Charles, it's because your small feeble mind is closed, that's why you can't make any sense out of it. It's the engineer in you, black and white, + - , on off, 0 1, code and bits & bytes are all you really understand.

                  It's like the false accusations you spread about me here on the box, you don't know for sure about them, but because you are not happy with or agree with, my viewpoints, you go ahead and make em anyway. Talk about defamation of character.

                  Open your analytical mind charles, look around the world wide web and you will find out that the NWO is indeed out there working their plan to dominate and control the globe. But then again, you wouldn't make one phone call to hear the truth about me, so why would I believe you would take one hour and research what's been going on in the world for the past 100 years now.  Nevermind, go back to your think tank.

                  CF

                  Here start with this short video Charles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

                  Steve, your imagination can only be overshadowed by your inconsistency and denial of the facts.

                  I don't need to call anyone to know about my dealings with you trying to continue your efforts to take advantage of my wife and I. Your stories change non stop. It's all in your very own posts here on HFB for all to see. I also believe the people who were once friends of yours until you took advantage of them as well. These are the numerous people who have come forward to thank me and support me for brining your schemes out in the open. But you keep on fooling yourself and believe that you and your personal cheerleader are loved by all and your just a victim.

                  as for the NWO,    yeah, I know all about it. These secret societies are looking to control the world, I've read that they have supernatural powers to control the weather, The Shriners are Satanic Freemasons, There are aliens in control of the world and our government, etc, etc...

                  I read all of this online so IT MUST BE TRUE according to your logic.



                  Any nutjob can put anything they want on the internet. Heck, you prove this almost daily.

                  Thanks for the continuous laughs
                  All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

                  "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Obama Tax Plan

                    Hey thanks for the link, that's a bit extreme, but it's not too far off .... :)

                    And you are right about the truth, being right here on the box for all to see...I encourage anyone who really gives a hoot, to find out for themselves.

                    CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Obama Tax Plan

                      Hey back on topic please, Whether its the NWO or Liberals or even the Religious Right Crazy thats trying to take over the world. It wont Happen. If a person truly believes that the government is corrupt, then they move where there is very little government envolvement. Or they try to do something about it. Run for office. Marauder made a comment that some people did not call the last president their president that it was wrong.  Well saying you dont like the President does not mean not liking the country. If a person does truly believe that our country is being run by the NWO why stay here? I dont like all the opinions in Texas but i Love the state. I may in the future run for an office and due my part to contribute to the country, or if it really does go down hill to where living here was horrible (i dont see that happening really) then i move or Rebel, there is an interesting corrilation to how much a people will put up with before they rebel against their government. Oh and there was a comment against the Roman empire earlier, at least they were fair in enslaving all peoples. and Prisoners were property of the state and were put to work. Instead of paying for the prisoners, the prisoners helped the nation. And their Roads are still around today 2000 years later, We cant keep them in repair for more then a few months here   Seems we may need another Empire now to run things right oh and by the way the Roman government had to deal with unemployment/and welfare programs as well, also that little problem with lead poisoning too :(
                      Never fear I is here
                      David Abeles
                      Vice President
                      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Obama Tax Plan

                        some people did not call the last president their president
                        I'm going to nitpick a little here now and it's nothing personal against you or really even what you said too much. If you're speaking about our last President that was Clinton. I know that's not what you meant. Obama isn't even officially the President-elect yet. So let's not lose sight of the fact that George W. Bush is still the current President for all Americans.
                        Charles Jones
                        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

                        A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Obama Tax Plan

                          Originally posted by marauder_77868";p="
                          some people did not call the last president their president
                          I'm going to nitpick a little here now and it's nothing personal against you or really even what you said too much. If you're speaking about our last President that was Clinton. I know that's not what you meant. Obama isn't even officially the President-elect yet. So let's not lose sight of the fact that George W. Bush is still the current President for all Americans.
                          I honestly liked Bill Clinton. Maybe it was his way with speaking to the people that made me feel safe as a nation? Maybe it was the way that he seemed to care for All people. I don't know but I just know that it was not until Bill Clinton ran for office, did I really pay attention to who i was voting for. To me, as of date, he is the top president of my lifetime. I truely like the guy.

                          As for as Bush, I used to hate on him and talk like a true Democrat! I wanted to pull from the war as fast as we went into it. The Bush administration used to be the root of all evil, to me. In time, my feeling for him started to slowly change. If we are going to take Obama at his word than who is to say that Bush should not be taken at his word. If he did have false information given to him than I honestly think that he did what he thought he should. His number 1 job is to protect our country and to him, thst is what he is doing. If he was in it for money, oil, and the rest of the babble that has been said, than he would aleady start ending the war. His job as president is almost over and he has nothing left to loose. As far as the financial situation, you must remember that the Democrat had majority in both of the house and senate. Yes, Bush did veto a lot of bills but at the same time, the Dems seemed to go on vacation everytime something big was being presented on their desk. The Republicans did not want to work with the Democrats and vice versa. EVERYONE must remember that my president, George W Bush, is only in control of three things. !) The right to go to war. 2) The right to appoint judges to the Supreme Court. And 3) The right to Veto a bill. Everything else is worked out between the House of Reps and the Senate which again, has been ran by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed. So if we are going to point the finger to someone than point it towards the right direction.

                          Now we have soon to be President Barack Obama. All that we have been told about him are the people that he associated with in his past. (Bill Ayers, Father Flegger, Antoin “Tony” Rezko, and Reverend Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. We are being told that he is going to tax like everyone like they just hit the lottery. He has been known to be a far left liberal.  We are worried about the 2 wars going on! The economy is bad. He is going to force employers to mandate health insurance.  After being told one of these things after another, how are we supposed to know what to believe, All we have is the words out of his mouth and the little record that he has and most of his associates from his past are either criminals or haters. Who knows? He might turn out to change my opinion and make me think of him as Bill Clinton.

                          Even at the age of 34, I do not know everything, In a matter of fact, the older I get, I come to find out that I know even less, I do know not to go by hear say but to take a man by his word, his associates, and his actions. If you go by those three things, you pretty much have the man figured out. My mom used to tell me that the dark hang with the dark and the light hang with the light which means that evil desz not mix with good and the good does not mix with the evil. IF one was to hang with the other than either would be seen for who they are, I believe that.

                          As for as what i stand for, I believe that good is good and bad is bad. There is no middle. If you do a bad thing but for a good reason, either way... it is bad, I also believe that everyone should automatically be given respect until they give you a reason not to. I do believe in God and Jesus. I do believe in Revelations and at the moment, I feel like some of the signs are happening. I do believe that the world is evil but at the same time, there is so much good. I do believe that we the people have somewhat lost our way of treating others as you would want them to treat you.

                          The day I became a father, my life totally did a 360. I will make sure that my son is shown the meaning of to love and respect. I will make sure that he has the fear of God instilled in him. I will make sure that he honors his mother and father. He will have his right to his opinion and to his beliefs as an adult but to remember that to be a man, you must remember where you came from and not to stride away from where you're going. I will make sure to let him know that we love him and it will be unconditional. I will show him the things that my sperm donor never showed me. Most important, I will make sure that I uphold my responsibilty to protect him until the day I die.

                          Yes, i love my son, I love my country for all of the good and for all of the bad, and I love even those who go against me. I might not ever meet them but I do live by the quote "JUDGE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED". There are those who mock my beliefs but all I need to say to them is at the end, I will pray for you.

                          Ok... now it is time to step away from the podium and wait for the sticks and stones to be thrown my way!
                          You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Obama Tax Plan

                            Originally posted by TheReefWhisperer";p="
                            Ok... now it is time to step away from the podium and wait for the sticks and stones to be thrown my way!
                            PLECOS SUCK!

                            https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Obama Tax Plan

                              Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
                              Originally posted by TheReefWhisperer";p="
                              Ok... now it is time to step away from the podium and wait for the sticks and stones to be thrown my way!
                              You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Obama Tax Plan

                                PLECOS SUCK!

                                https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X