Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1500

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1500

    It seemed like just yesterday that we were hitting 1000 members on the box and now we are approaching 1500 with only 27 more to go.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

  • #2
    Re: 1500

    And EK probably has more posts than the rest of us combined.
    So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 1500

      ITs funny how Ek has 15% of the total posts in this entire forum.

      That is like 1 out of 15 post is made by him.
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 1500

        Closer to 1 out of 8 comments are made by ek. 8O  8O
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 1500

          I need sleep, my brain is rocked.

          15 posts by EK per 100 posts means...1 out of 6.67 posts is by EK?
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 1500

            To be exact.
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 1500

              actually Tim, your more right I got the percentage wrong.

              11% by EK.

              Means 11 out of 100 made by him.

              So..1 out of 9.09 posts are made by EK...
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 1500

                Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
                Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 1500

                  Originally posted by geoff_tropheus";p="
                  actually Tim, your more right I got the percentage wrong.

                  11% by EK.

                  Means 11 out of 100 made by him.

                  So..1 out of 9.09 posts are made by EK...
                  Think of all that wasted bandwidth.......
                  So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 1500

                    IT is wasted, your right..

                    It's tough out there, I am working now on getting MRE's and ICE for all my employees from the nearest POD.

                    I'll let you know..
                    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X