Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philbert
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    354. Fish will live in unaereated water during hurricanes for days, but let your water changes go for a week and they will be belly-up one after the other.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    352. If you hear a popping noise followed by rushing water, grab a beer it's going to be a long night.
    353. My husband likes my fish but will only admit it when I threaten to give up the hobby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    351. Delock and wvgdiscus want me back in the closet. 8O

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    HEY! :o

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    I said flaky not fruity

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
    Sacrifice of a flaky member might work...
    Someone else not me I hope!

    Wait, what did you just call me?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    Sacrifice of a flaky member might work...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    But, you ARE the Original Dagon!  
    Should I prepare a human sacrifice? A fellow HFB member perhaps? Take your pick.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    I am not the one to be asking for forgiveness.... I don't think my powers are that strong yet.  

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    EK forgive me for I have sinned. :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
    350. Nick has a confession that should probably be kept secret.
     

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    350. Nick has a confession that should probably be kept secret.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    348. Careful what you pm someone. It may come back to haunt you.  8O
    349. Confessions make for an easy exit. :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    347.  Its not about the money, its about the relationships with people that matter most.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Things I have learned from Houston Fish Box

    346. Tatoos serve as warning labels or "things to do" lists.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X