Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is into Sci-fi?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1zI63dIYE[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAZGDCvkGE[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSXz1JwH8Nc[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Originally posted by FuzzyDragon09";p="
    Okay. It's so hard to convey tone on the internet. It was not meant to be an insult towards anyone. I meant it in an "Aww nuts!" disappointed sort of way. Does this make sense? It just so happens that most or all the guys that I have met and find attractive (not in a friendship sort of way) turn out to be gay.  :( This was just me feeling sad that I can't find a really nice guy who likes women.
    OK, I forgive you. Just don't believe everything Eklikewhoa says about me.  

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    i feel a movie night marathon coming on Nick..........
    i'll bring the popcorn......

    Leave a comment:


  • FuzzyDragon09
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
    You like my collection of sci-fi trailers?  
    Some of these trailers look cool but what are the names of the movies? I'm going to have to rent some of these.

    Leave a comment:


  • FuzzyDragon09
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
    Originally posted by FuzzyDragon09";p="
    Oh! Your signature doesn't show up for some reason. I hope I didn't offend you in any way. Do you think John is cute? You said you liked Torchwood.
    No. I have taken a lot of abuse here. And I can dish it out just the same. That's why rrocket found it amusing.  
    I'll just say that, yes, John Barrowman is handsome.
    Okay. It's so hard to convey tone on the internet. It was not meant to be an insult towards anyone. I meant it in an "Aww nuts!" disappointed sort of way. Does this make sense? It just so happens that most or all the guys that I have met and find attractive (not in a friendship sort of way) turn out to be gay.  :( This was just me feeling sad that I can't find a really nice guy who likes women.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHEyOeSOh4&feature=related[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Nick is the sci fi swammie......
    he knows all and sees all...
    didn' t you know that about him?.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c0Myr_sYsE[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Originally posted by spyke1969";p="
    OMG,Nick did you leave anything on youtube?
    You like my collection of sci-fi trailers?  
    I like my sci-fi cheesy!

    Leave a comment:


  • spyke1969
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    OMG,Nick did you leave anything on youtube?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    you amuse me sometimes....
    mezmerize me sometimes.....
    and give great hugs....sometimes.....
    so ......
    yeah....you do...... :goodman:

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    .......don't let him fool you though.....
    nick is an animal.....

    unless of course he's ducking IGG's flops....... :bigrazz:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X