web browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web browser

Just out of curiousity what web browser do you use, and who is using pc versus mac. i tend to use internet explorer as defult but am starting to use firefox. just wanted to see what everyone used. and why.
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Re: web browser

I use firefox on my PC. It tends to be "safer".
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

firefox.. less pop ups...actually i have had none
      Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Hmm, interesting. I'm at mercy of my computer at work, as I haven't set up internet or anything at home yet, so it's Internet Explorer here. Maybe I'll check out firefox for my home....
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I used to have a strong preference for netscape but I was forded to use IE everyday at work so I finaly caved.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I'm on a mac and use safari. I like it because it has a great memory for passwords, blocks pop ups, and is very secure. Of course since this is a world full of pcs, I have to use IE for certain sites. I never use netscape - it always crashes my mac - no matter what version I have used.

Comment

IE on my PC. I don't get any pop-ups because I have the google toolbar.

Ellen

Comment

Working...
              X