Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your fav.?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats your fav.?

    Gust post your fav tv show ,fish, food or anything thats your fav.

    Tv show :Golden Girls
    Animal; White tiger or Dragon
    Color : Red
    Fish:Betta
    You know that sorta thing
    Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

    "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

  • #2
    Re: Whats your fav.?

    bump
    Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

    "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Whats your fav.?

      Wow, a 31 minute bump.

      Tv Show: Right now probably Heroes.
      Animal: Fish duh.
      Colour: Blue.
      Fish: My moops right now. :P

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Whats your fav.?

        tv show: House, Saving Grace
        animal: fishies, my cat TK, my parott Opiewon
        color: red
        fish: german blue rams, calvus's

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Whats your fav.?

          What type of parrot fishlady?
          Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

          "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Whats your fav.?

            TV Show: Dexter
            Animal: Fish, Cats & Bassett Hounds
            Color: Green
            Fish: Frontosa or Petro. Trewavasae

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Whats your fav.?

              it's a quaker....he's my beeby....he says hello, good boy, and purrs like a cat to me....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Whats your fav.?

                Awww he sounds cute
                Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

                "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Whats your fav.?

                  Originally posted by J-WS6";p="
                  TV Show: Dexter
                  Animal: Fish, Cats & Bassett Hounds
                  Color: Green
                  Fish: Frontosa or Petro. Trewavasae
                  \
                  bassett hounds really? Do you have any?
                  Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

                  "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Whats your fav.?

                    TV Show: Family Guy, South Park, Ultra Galaxy (Japanese scifi)
                    Animal:
                    Pets I own: Fish, Cats, Vietnamese Leaf turtle, 3 Common Musk turtles, white cockatiel, white crawfish, blue crawfish (at work).
                    Other Favorite Animals: Reptiles, amphibians, dinosaurs and other prehistorics
                    Color: black and blue (tie)
                    Fish: Brackish, natives, goodieds, bichirs, puffers, cichlids, catfish (including plecos), goldfish, killifish, and many more
                    Movies: creature oriented scifi/horror
                    Food: Seafood, including sushi
                    PLECOS SUCK!

                    https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Whats your fav.?

                      Tv show : Jericho (when it returns in Jan),  Blue Planet on Discovery channel, Everest Climb, and more....
                      Animal : Fish
                      Color : Green
                      My Fish : In order 1.  L. ocellatus  2. N. Leleupi's and N. Brichardi... soon I will add my Malawi's
                      Fish over all : Tropheus - I still think they are the most interesting fish to look at for hours on end.   Right now I spend a lot of time in front of my Brichardi and Leleupi tank.

                      What fish do Jesper have
                      180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
                      110
                      Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
                      58 S. Decorus

                      "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Whats your fav.?

                        TV Show.....never really turn the TV on unless it's to play some video games
                        Animal..... Fish
                        Pets....Fish
                        Other Animals?.....fish?
                        Color....Red & Black
                        Food....Mexican(Georgio's on Hilcroft) Sushi (My Le on 249)
                        Video Game....Call of Duty 4, Guitar HeroIII
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Whats your fav.?

                          Hmmm let's see:

                          Tv show: Dexter, Rome or Battlestar Galactica (new series) [edit: forgot to add Journeyman]
                          Animal: Yeah, dinosaurs rock! especially Triceratops and Plesiosaurs (though not technically a dinosaur)
                          Color: most any shade of blue
                          Fish: koi (I'll throw in freshwater shrimp as well)
                          Band: Velvet Revolver/STP, Bad Religion
                          Song: Big Empty by STP
                          Food: sushi
                          Movie: The Crow, Edward Scissorhands, Transformers (2D and live-action) LOTR series (couldn't decide my fav really)
                          Superhero: Wolverine
                          Actor: Christopher Walken
                          Actress: Eva Mendes
                          Video Game: Final Fantasy 8

                          That's a good list to get started...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Whats your fav.?

                            Final Fantasy i heard that is good
                            Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

                            "I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Whats your fav.?

                              If you got hours to kill... actually more like days to weeks. I haven't played one in years due to the crushing weight of being a responsible adult now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X