Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia Aquarium

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Monterrey aquarium is awesome but I think Atlanta was better.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

    Comment


    • #32
      Have a great time Donovan, and lots of pics please.

      I'm gonna save my nickels and dimes for a trip to the Valencia aquarium LOL
      Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 06-10-2013, 07:41 PM.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

      Comment


      • #33
        I used to live in San Diego sunny. Lol. Yes will do lots of pica for sure. Look for posts Wednesday. Im so excited,
        5 gal baby hecqui grow out
        7 gal baby compressicps
        14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
        4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
        100 gal mixed community tank
        125 Tropheus black bembas

        Tanngankia cichlids what else

        Comment


        • #34
          I know you did Mr. D.

          I'm talking about Valencia, Spain though That place is the dog's bollocks (nothing against GA or CA) LOL

          Beena will have to organize a CA aquarium tour when she moves back
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

          Comment


          • #35
            Yah! I sure will! Everyone is welcome at my place!!!
            All bleeding stops eventually...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by aquabee View Post
              Yah! I sure will! Everyone is welcome at my place!!!
              No velvet rope?
              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

              Comment


              • #37
                Not for my friends obviously!
                All bleeding stops eventually...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Have a safe drive bro, one word of advice.. LOOK OUT for cops on I10. its flooded especially in Louisiana
                  175 tropheus Chaitika
                  125 tropheus Ujiji
                  90 tropheus Nkonde

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post


                    I'm gonna save my nickels and dimes for a trip to the Valencia aquarium LOL
                    A couple teaser pictures from my trip to the Valencia Aquarium:










                    While your in Valencia, go to theb Eco-Park as well. No cages!

                    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

                    Enjoy your trip, Donovan!
                    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Were almost there. About an hour out from Atlanta. Passed by the Talladega Speedway. That was pretty cool to see. Our hotel is walking distance from the aquarium itself.
                      5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                      7 gal baby compressicps
                      14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                      4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                      100 gal mixed community tank
                      125 Tropheus black bembas

                      Tanngankia cichlids what else

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hit up the coke museum. Its next door and at the end you get to try different coke products from around the world. Its pretty cool

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Pictures up in the Aquatic photos thread! Go check em out
                          5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                          7 gal baby compressicps
                          14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                          4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                          100 gal mixed community tank
                          125 Tropheus black bembas

                          Tanngankia cichlids what else

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Noce
                            175 tropheus Chaitika
                            125 tropheus Ujiji
                            90 tropheus Nkonde

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X