Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia Aquarium

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aquabee
    replied
    Agreed!

    Leave a comment:


  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    The aquarium at Monterey Bay was one of the coolest aquariums I've ever been to.

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Have a great time D! Lemme know how it compares to Monterey Bay!

    Leave a comment:


  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    Have fun

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    Have fun its about a 12 hour drive to atlanta so its not to bad of a drive

    Leave a comment:


  • crazy42bmx
    replied
    Whooo hooo. Packing the bags tonight for the trip headed out at 5 am tomorrow. Look for a thread come Wednesday when im there for pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazy42bmx
    replied
    Im just excited to go. Iv been to a few cool aquariums on the west coast. So ill see how this compares to the ones iv seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    They do show with the belugas too... very cool

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    Oh year forgot about the balugas...

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    That's not true... the beluga whale tank was pretty awesome too. Plus they have otters and a petting zoo...

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    The large whale shark tank is breath taking imo..other things in the aquarium are not too impressive

    Leave a comment:


  • TheHighestCrew
    replied
    Awesome, congrats man. I want to see the tank with the whale sharks.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazy42bmx
    replied
    Pretty excited, were leaving on the 11th cant wait to go check it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • oldgeezer
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Have to say that I've been told that the Georgia Aquarium looks better on TV. However, I will go check it out one time.
    We were there last year and enjoyed it very mucn

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Georgia Aquarium

    I enjoyed it. It's been the best aquarium I've been to and i have been to a lot thought the US and abroad.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X