Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bikini car wash!!! * Updated*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Here's most of what was collected!


    The idea of being struck by lightning wasn't embraced by the girls so we had to shut it down, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    shut down for a storm? yeah ya cant have wet bikini girls

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    No problem, Chris. Hiep made it out & was actually the last car we got to do before we had to shut it down due to the storm. We raised $390 cash and collected a truck load of supplies! Thank you to everyone for your support!!! The supplies will be delivered to Houston Children's Charity & I will post a picture of the supplies upon their arrival.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris360
    replied
    Sorry I could'nt make it after all, I had to work til 3.

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    He's so short we might need this to see him :lupe:

    2 more hours till the Car Wash!!!

    A buddy of ours is on 1560AM The Game's "In Wheel Time" & he's gonna plug the car wash, too. Woohoo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
    Nick, I am planning on saving those for the Montrose car wash. The plan is to get Alfred into
    one, lol.
    You'll get the donation from me at that one then!

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    If you can't make it out and still want to donate, you can do so through SUNDAY ONLY by using PayPal. Monday I am going to buy school supplies with the cash collected and Tuesday all of the supplies will be delivered to the Houston Children's Charity for disbursement to our local kids.

    The PayPal address is intrinsicrides@gmail.com

    IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN, please PM me and I will send you a form to fill out & submit to Houston Children's Charity for approval.

    Thank you & I hope to see you tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Nick, I am planning on saving those for the Montrose car wash. The plan is to get Alfred into
    one, lol.



    Banana Hammock

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    i thouht speedos WERE banana hammocks...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
    I'm the only chick who is an officer in the club & I've made it very clear that there will be absolutely NO BANANA HAMMOCKS! We're saving those for a different part of town, lol.
    How about speedos then? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, remember tomorrow from 11am - 4pm is the Intrinsic Rides bikini car wash benefiting the Houston Children's Charity at A Frequency Car Audio on 1960 across from Jones Barneys!!!! If you can't come by you can make a donation through PayPal. Just hit me up for the PayPal address. 100% of the proceeds will be used to purchase school supplies for LOCAL HOUSTON kids!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    That margarita machine doesn't have a snowflake's chance in hell at keepin up with my girls, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    maybe you could bring that margarita machine for the wash girls, everyone knows that the best car washes come from drunk chicks

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    No one wants to see that. We don't have any brain bleach or enough bail money. Move along, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • CRUSHER
    replied
    Thank God! lol
    Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
    I'm the only chick who is an officer in the club & I've made it very clear that there will be absolutely NO BANANA HAMMOCKS! We're saving those for a different part of town, lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X