Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bikini car wash!!! * Updated*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BeefyG
    replied
    Bikini Car Wash thread and the only pic we have is of a car?

    This, gents, is what fail looks like.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Yeah, but think back to the time that the CRX came and what other cars were like it at the time. Now you can get a car with all the bells and whistles you listed fairly easily, including nice gauge clusters. Heck, the Veloster even looks a little like the CRZ BTW, I'm saying all this in good fun

    Leave a comment:


  • HiepSTA
    replied
    well in my opinion it is cool as, if not cooler, than the crx
    its currently the only hybrid that you can get in a 6spd manual, theres already supercharged, turbocharged, and K20 and K24 swapped CR-Z's out there making plenty of power as well.

    and the interior and gauge cluster is out of this world too

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Nice car, but it won't be as cool as the CRX

    Leave a comment:


  • HiepSTA
    replied
    yeah its a hybrid haha, im getting around 40-43mpg

    Leave a comment:


  • makatak123
    replied
    Originally posted by HiepSTA View Post
    looks like i have the day off on saturday, ill swing by to support the cause
    ill be in this white honda cr-z


    Nice Car! Isn't that a hybrid?

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    I'm sure there will be pics posted on our club's Facebook page and also our club page. Thanks in advance for your participation! I'm gathering up all the excess school supplies we have around the house to donate, as well. My youngest is in SpEd & they never have a supply list, so I never know what he needs till the first week of school. I think I may have more notebook paper than Walmart, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Some one get some pics posted....

    Leave a comment:


  • HiepSTA
    replied
    looks like i have the day off on saturday, ill swing by to support the cause
    ill be in this white honda cr-z

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Do it Mak!

    Leave a comment:


  • makatak123
    replied
    ...And I was about to post an advertisement for my school car wash to help fund-raise our field trips...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hangman
    replied
    I am also posting this on Facebook so that my friends can pass the word as well...

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Thank y'all SO very much. I have 3 boys myself & luckily 2 are out of school now *whew*. Buying school supplies, clothes, shoes, backpacks, etc. was always a big expense we had to prepare for. Not to mention some of the extra things some teachers require that you don't find out about until after school starts.

    Some kids aren't as fortunate so I truly appreciate yall's support and cross posting it on other local forums as well, even if you can't come out. We've posted it on local forums we are members on; HPD (Houston Performance Driving), MotoHouston, FaceBook, TTS (Texas Truck Scene) & here as well.

    Thank you in advance for coming out & showing your support for our awesome H-Town kids & if you want to volunteer, we won't turn you away!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hangman
    replied
    hhmm.. This is just down the street from where we are. We will be on our drive back from Florida on the 18th. But I will get my sister in law to stop by and drop off some school supplies. And yes, $20 does not even cover anywhere near half of what 1 student needs for the school year. We have three kids and just the basic supplies are about $75 per kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • flipside
    replied
    My son's (2nd grade) school supplies this year (pre-ordered) was $65.00 and my daughter's will be well over that (she's in 8th grade).

    Good cause. I'm going to hyper this over on MARSH.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X