Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammer alert

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • allysangels
    replied
    it happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    That's a lotta poo!

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    lol if we all bite then just send him poo he'll have to retire eventually...

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    ship him a box of manure and a spoon COD. i wonder if he would bite on paying half now half later and then ship him a box of not a damn thing

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    I wanna ship him a box with a note in it using only 2 words that have 7 letters between them. People who take advantage of unsuspecting people deserve whatever karma brings them.

    Leave a comment:


  • cu0ngsayz
    replied
    Can someone ship me some red Bulus?? I promise to pay after I receive them. Hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    love the complaint on his apt BB. the dudes twitter is a real intellectual gem too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    iono he sounds all G'ed up, he might be skeery lol

    i guess 'banned' on his pic works since 'scumbag' written in the same font wouldnt fit

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandocruz06 View Post
    roadtrip too his apt..whos down..haha
    +1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mandocruz06
    replied
    roadtrip too his apt..whos down..haha

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    Here is the avatar I gave him on my site:
    Kendrick_Nuttall.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Originally posted by Kikki View Post
    I had that *** try and scam me out of some of my fry and large fish I had for sale. His number is saved in my phone as ignorant vinegar sack.
    And now I have to clean my laptop screen, LMAO!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    Nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    Also look out for (same guy):
    Polleni98
    Bocourti12

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    I warned the webmaster here about him, and suggested that she ban his IP. I have done it for my site. Anyhow, lookout for http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...7226-Cuban1911

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X