Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist responses?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Lucille View Post
    James Qualman who sounds like he has emailed a LOT of people told me that if I sent him one more email it would be harassment.
    So I did
    lol
    10g Community Planted Aquarium
    10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
    55g Saltwater Aquarium-
    20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
    20gL-Leopard Gecko

    A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
    YOUTUBE: Michael15551

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Lucille View Post
      James Qualman who sounds like he has emailed a LOT of people told me that if I sent him one more email it would be harassment.
      So I did
      Gangsta!
      180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
      75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
      50g - Various platy & mollies
      10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

      Comment


      • #33
        This is probably your CL item stalker...

        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.


        Yes, I know what you're probably thinking. I'm quite the stalker myself? Not at all. I like to refer to it as using all resources available for intense research, lol. Good to know who you're dealing with, just in case.
        180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
        75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
        50g - Various platy & mollies
        10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

        Comment


        • #34
          Scorpioswife I absolutely believe that in the age of information, getting information makes sense.
          Honestly the first time he emailed a year ago I thought he wanted aquariums and didn't have funds. Sort of like a corydoras, peacefully scrounging around.
          But this time when he wanted to charge me, and now when I find it is a business, he has morphed from a corydoras into, I dunno, a shark.

          Comment

          Working...
          X