Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Petsmart Tropheus
Collapse
X
-
lol i dont shave and i try not to talk to people at my job but i work at a lumber yard
-
Ive thought about getting a job at petsmart or petco. But then I would have to shave and talk to people....
Leave a comment:
-
Lol we honestly had a niccce mean one abt 4"...but I bought him lolOriginally posted by eklikewhoa View PostAggCF, if you see some nice flowerhorns or "red texas" shoot me a pm!
Leave a comment:
-
AggCF, if you see some nice flowerhorns or "red texas" shoot me a pm!
Leave a comment:
-
Sounds about rightOriginally posted by eklikewhoa View PostAcclimate - Grabbing fish with hand out of bag, tossing it into tank and then watching to see if other fish will eat new fish.
Leave a comment:
-
Acclimate - Grabbing fish with hand out of bag, tossing it into tank and then watching to see if other fish will eat new fish.
Leave a comment:
-
same difference IMO but fair enough.
You could just get a single tropheus and that would be the same thing
Leave a comment:
-
Some petsmart stores are better than others. Depends on the people working there. I know the one in sugarland is good clean tanks and helpful folks working there....
Leave a comment:
-
Because I feel more comfortable quarantining a single Flavus rather than a group of trophs
Leave a comment:
-
why would you want to buy from a place that you said is probably ridden with disease and pathetic looking?
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah thing that bothered me is that I wanted the Flavus and they wanted to charge me the price they had for tropheus.
Leave a comment:
-
I've known some very knowledgable folk who work/worked at Petsmart/Petco and some who knew very little. It just depends on the employee and your assessment of their advice and information. The same can truly be said about nearly any fish store, it is up to you the customer to take their advice or to ignore it. Many have strong suits, just like everyone here. If you ask me about saltwater tanks and mechanics I know enough to say it is my weak area and will freely admit it.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: