Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHAT ROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

    If you go Raul I need you to go by ALDO and pick up this pair of shoes for my fiance......it's been on hold awaiting shipping forever now...


    :wink:  
    700g Mini-Monster tank

    Comment


    • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

      Sorry Rockett, can't help you on this one..... :(

      CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

      Comment


      • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

        Mike, a man of many words........get off the *edit* games and get to work!

        Bum!

        :)
        Raul
        PokerFace

        Comment


        • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

          I thought that's why you hire employees....so you don't have to work.  You just sit around and bark orders.

          Comment


          • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

            nice !!!
            Resident BUM !!!

            Comment


            • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

              Figured that you would appreciate that one Mike!!!!

              Comment


              • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                it's so hard to imagine a "bark" coming out of mike's mouth..... ......he's too sweet to be a meanie.......hey mike.....i need some reasonably priced marine salt dude.....need to get my puffer tank back online.....you got any???......


                FL

                Comment


                • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                  Is it just me thinking Mike has been really quiet all day.. is he busy ?  with new fish arrivals ?

                  What fish do Jesper have
                  180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
                  110
                  Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
                  58 S. Decorus

                  "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

                  Comment


                  • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                    is 15 buck reasonable?? no not yet jesper.. im just cleaning house....
                    Resident BUM !!!

                    Comment


                    • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                      I am thinking today I am going to go home and do some cleaning too... except I need to clean the kitchen...   I need to do dishes :)

                      What fish do Jesper have
                      180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
                      110
                      Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
                      58 S. Decorus

                      "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

                      Comment


                      • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                        You can come to my house and clean when you are done.....LOL!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                          ROFL - you are in league City.. not anywhere close to Katy.... well I suppose that means I get some free fish with the cleaning..
                          "I am sorry Hanson, somehow your prized fish possession decided to leave you.. and into my tanks, but I did clean your house"  what is in your wallet...  wait wrong commercial...

                          What fish do Jesper have
                          180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
                          110
                          Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
                          58 S. Decorus

                          "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

                          Comment


                          • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                            I'm willing to trade fish for services......LOL!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                              Sounds like Fishy Business!
                              Raul
                              PokerFace

                              Comment


                              • Re: THE CHAT ROOM

                                You mean Frishky Business.....LOL!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X