Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your ugly mug?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jarrodaden
    replied


    I can't remember if I played before, but I developed a rare disease called oldmaneyes and my appearance has changed a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Bump, because evidently I missed meeting some of the new people at the auction yesterday, darn it!

    Leave a comment:


  • seminoleranch
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Is that a picture of a catfish in the background?!?!?

    No its a bass, my husband loves fishing and hunting so my living room is done in a rustic decor. I had to search a long time to find a fish painting.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Is that a picture of a catfish in the background?!?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • seminoleranch
    replied
    Here is one of me, you guys dont laugh too hard now okay?
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    right.

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    so its like buying a pistol....
    and i assume it can be store at the house and also to the gun range right?

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    all you need is -
    ID- be at least 18 yrs old
    pass a background check
    cash

    there are laws against certain mods but if your just going to buy one from a gun store/gun show you wont need to worry about that

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    it was just a semi-auto. so if you can buy any other rifle you can buy an AK no special paperwork required.
    any paper needed to buy a rifle in texas?
    i got a pistol...
    have no idea about long guns...
    teach me about it lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    it was just a semi-auto. so if you can buy any other rifle you can buy an AK no special paperwork required.

    Leave a comment:


  • madugo
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    this ones a little old but a favorite of mine. me, my dog rocky (who passed away earlier this year) and my AK which i sold shortly after i got my AR.
    man..nice ak dude...
    i ve been always wanting a ak...and they are not expensive too...
    but just not so good with the gun laws and dont know what i need to keep one lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • ROB281
    replied
    guess it couldn't hurt to add a recent pic to this one

    this is after polishing off a 180 ounce tower of beer in vegas
    4082253936_388fa63480_o.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    Me and the guys at the local watering hole. We were toasting to one and only Dime in this picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kittysnax
    replied
    Blue Popsicles


    Yes that is my bike. It is a honda shadow >_> I wrecked my harley and this was my punishment...


    I reaallllllly miss those glasses... Anger+Prada Glasses+Concrete=700$ down the drain



    note: these are old pics right after I got out of the army...Im too embarrassed to show myself right now LOL. My hair is longer, down my back, I have bendable glasses, a "bridge" peircing, a industrial bar on my right ear, and a lot of tattoos.
    Left forearm: Entrail Demon (a demon eating his own guts)
    Sholderblades: I have 2 executioners on my back, one on each blade.
    Sholders: Mirrored tribal swirly things. I used one for a cover up, then decided to put the same thing on the other sholder only mirrored.

    If you live in baytown, chances are youd know me when you see me. I think Im the only girl in Baytown with a bridge peircing LOL!

    edit: my natural haircolor is show in the bottom pic LOL!! its that color now. ;3

    edit edit: Oh and those who havent seen: My hairless cat, Jaeden. Shes a diva!


    Last edited by Kittysnax; 12-20-2009, 03:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Acting up with that little automatic!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X