Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your ugly mug?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rahne
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    awesome pics. I love going to Mexico.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Well....I'm gonna ride it till the wheels fall off first  :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    grab ya a rich woman, then divorce her and get HALF!!  8)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Brother you have no idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?



    Planning on that redneck retirement huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    She will be making a great deal of money soon so I am not too worried.....everything is split in half correct?    

    Leave a comment:


  • PhishPhreek
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    You better mend your ways!
    That kind of marrage is usually followed by "She gets the uranium mine and you get the shaft" divorce.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Oh and the marriage thing......it was a mutual agreement.

    She deals with my $hit and I let her spend my money. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Yeah basically........she has three sisters actually

    Leave a comment:


  • Hanson77
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    So it was like dragging a drunk old man all over the place.  And she has agreed to marry you....does she have a hot sister???

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I told her before we planned the trip.....If I'm gonna go on vacation then I'm leaving everything behind! everything!


    We just had to take more precautions though....like slowly getting off the taxi vans, not going out to far into the ocean, slowly stepping down the side of the ruins, not leaning too far over a ledge, you know just safety precautions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hanson77
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I'm sure your fiance' really loved that!!!  But there is almost nothing better than a cold beer for breakfast!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I was wasted every single day of those trips and drank only beer/liquor the whole time there!  

    Leave a comment:


  • PhishPhreek
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    My last trip to Oaxaca was to start up a potato chip plant for Sabritos (sister company of Freto-Lay) We slept till 9am, had a great breakfast and capachino with coffee grown in the area, worked till 2, had a fantastic lunch with local seafood, worked till 9pm, ate hotdogs and hamburgers from the street side vendors and went back to the hotel to drink Coronas with lime juice on the bottom and salt on the rim.  Did that for 3 weeks and only saw the beach on my way to and from the airport.  

    I like your way better!

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Well over there the only real choices were Corona, Dos Equis, mixed drinks, straight liquor and water......Not much of a mix drink guy and I sure as he!! wasn't drinking the water! Anything else was in the town market which was somewhat far so I made do with what I had!

    The Dos Equis over there is much better then it is here Geoff!

    They have a Corona Especial there that was really good as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X