Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your ugly mug?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • newb
    replied


    Newb(Randall) and my better half Tiffany

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied


    FrontosaurusRex rockin' out

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied


    me(newb) and my brother(FrontosaurusRex) I have no Idea who the red-head is!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ImaGuyGeek
    replied
    Girlgeek snowmobiling in Washington
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramius
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
    David is gonna be there?

    EDIT EDIT


    :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • ghoastgirl1
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    James (JStrider) and I!




    Colorado, 11 Mile Canyon


    Mackenzie Park - Frisbee Golf in Lubbock


    Utah on the way to Delicate Arch


    Pimps N' Hoes


    Ocean Star - Galveston

    Lots of fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lifeguard6t9
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Lifeguard
    Last edited by Lifeguard6t9; 11-18-2012, 10:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    ha. old pic.
    most recent i have. those who have met me will laugh

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Changed to correct screen name

    Leave a comment:


  • PhishPhreek
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    to0 cold to go swimmng now

    Leave a comment:


  • PhishPhreek
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I wore gold on the HighSchool swim team.
       

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
     Funny thing is that I get as many looks from the straight guys as I do from the gay guys but for different reasons.  I don't wear revealing outfits but you'd think I was naked by the responses.  :?
    Greg, you may wear them around me. I won't get mad!  :devil:

    Leave a comment:


  • greg_tsam
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I grew up going to Greece for summer vacations and used to love wearing speedos to swim in the ocean.  They're great for cutting the water drag on the body.  So many prudes , usually always Americans, get the wrong idea and turn it into a sexual thing.

    I like speedos but get tired of the looks.  Funny thing is that I get as many looks from the straight guys as I do from the gay guys but for different reasons.  I don't wear revealing outfits but you'd think I was naked by the responses.  American women are divided 50/50 in their responses.  Overseas, most people never even notice.

    :?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    You get to show off, I get to take pics, you get fish!  :mrgreen:

    Somewhere along the line you think you were being exploited, but it's all for free.  8)
    Oh, jugead was getting a new camera, just for the occasion! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: Post your ugly mug?

    I don't see where the second "win" is coming from.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X