Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Music Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gene D
    replied
    Gary P. Nunn - What I Like About Texas



    Love the images on this slideshow. Makes you proud to be a Texan!

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    yeah I know dude, I found it on utube

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Thanks Geoff that is an Awesome version of that song, it is a hidden track on his "Georges Bar" CD with Chris Wall & Cory Morrow. That song is the reason I learned to play guitar

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Somewhere Down in Texas - Jason Boland

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    The Gourds - Gin and Juice

    Quite Possibly the best cover ever! - Austin Bluegrass band rocking Snoop Dogg

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Cory Morrow - Ramblin' Man



    Couldn't find Hayes Carll

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
    Kelly Willis has the best female voice on earth!
    Amen!!! Her & Bruce's version of Angry All The Time kills the other

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Charlie Robison - Loving County

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Charlie Robison - Sunset Boulevard

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X