Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

free iphone 3g for completing some surveys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • free iphone 3g for completing some surveys

    i was looking for a phone to replace my old phone, there was a guy who wanted to sell his "new-condition" Iphone 3G 8GBs for $150 which was a good deal to me. i sent him an email, asked him to sell the phone to me. he replied like this
    "Sorry but I got a guy who wanted the Iphone and he just picket it up. I
    relly wanted to get rid of it because I already have t-mobile and I have
    no use for two phones. I actually got the phone online for free so I
    didn't care aboutthe price. . .just had no use for it. all I did was put
    my name, email and shipping address into this site and it was delivered
    to my door in 2 weeks. It was part of some sort of market research thing
    or something. . .I don't know. I think they are still doing it. If you
    wanna check it out heres the place I went http://www.reallygreatdeals.info.

    Anyway thanks for the reply and I'm sorry that it went so fast."

    i logged on to the website, did some survey, but later they requested that i had to open some account which i thought i never needed. so, i closed the page.
    Has anyone in here experienced something like this?

  • #2
    some of those sites are for real...but you always have to sign up for some kind of account or do 1million freakin surveys before you ever get anything. also they will SPAM the hell out of you email.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a scam! This stuff always pop up on craigslist or email. They are being very clever these day. Remember the saying "if it sound too good to be true". right now since the iphone is so hot scammer are piggy backing on their popularity.


      "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

      Comment


      • #4
        yep, those were what on the website asking me to complete. Nothing is FREE.

        Comment

        Working...
        X