Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen: 2008 Black and Orange Busa Houston,Texas!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stolen: 2008 Black and Orange Busa Houston,Texas!

    Not sure how to write this as I have a ton of built up emotions going on. Last night someone or somebody's stole my 2008 orange and black busa from my place.

    I know I need to get the word out but still moved by what happen:

    Location: Downtown Houston

    2008 Black and Orange Busa
    Brock Street Meg exhaust
    Exoticycle swing arm extensions
    AVS brake and clutch levers
    rear hump modded for grab bar
    a few stickers on the bike from nicks and scrapes

    Here is a recent picture taken this passed saturday...

    Putting a nice reward together for any info leading to the recover of the bike.



  • #2
    I am sending the info out to my friends. Believe it or not.. a chick on a scooter meets a lot of peeps on bikes. I am so sorry you are going through this. Apologies from the innocent don't help much.. but word of mouth DOES.
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

    Comment


    • #3
      sucks D,

      Heavy Hitter

      My brother was in several motorcycle clubs

      Will get in touch with him, see if his friends have heard anything

      Comment


      • #4
        sorry to hear man...

        have u posted on the motohouston site?

        nevermind...just saw your thread...
        Last edited by madehtsobi; 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thiefs die!
          200
          200
          200
          150
          135
          75
          55
          55

          Trophs & Petros ONLY

          Comment


          • #6
            ahh SH


            you cant have anything nice in houston
            Tropheus Elitist Maximus
            150 Troph & Petro mix Link
            ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
            ** T.Zongwe**


            150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

            Comment


            • #7
              fn thieves..
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

              Comment


              • #8
                Not that its likely, but I will keep watch this way. I will be in Austin tommorrow, and will keep eyes posted there. So sorry D. I hope the a$$ that took it gets his share of KARMA!:evil:
                BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

                Comment


                • #9
                  PLECOS SUCK!

                  https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    QUESTION

                    If I were to see this person driving on the highway should I...

                    A. Follow them
                    B. Call you with their location
                    C. Tell them "Nice Bike" and keep going
                    D. Run them into a ditch and act as though nothing happened
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      E. call the police

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        e. run there bit86568595 as8 over
                        Tropheus Elitist Maximus
                        150 Troph & Petro mix Link
                        ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
                        ** T.Zongwe**


                        150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thats BS dude...thats a beast of a bike...how was it stolen? hotwired?
                          I make people happy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by specialone0812 View Post
                            E. call the police
                            police just get in the way...better just to take it outside
                            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm so sorry D! That sucks :(

                              Hope you get it back soon.
                              Karen

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X