Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texans Vs. Nobody

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texans Vs. Nobody

    I have a coworker who is a huge Cowboys fan and regulary talks smack about the Texans. This week he popped off and responded to something I said with "I bet the Texans lose this weekend." So I told him I would put up $20 that they "would not lose."

    Do yall think he will be mad when he figures out they have a bye week and can't possibly lose? Remember I never said they would win, just that they wouldn't lose!
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

    "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

  • #2
    i dont think he will pay up
    fishless

    Comment


    • #3
      dont count ur chickens befor they hatch the texans are bad enough to lose on a bye week

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
        dont count ur chickens befor they hatch the texans are bad enough to lose on a bye week
        Harsh but funny
        120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
        180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

        "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
          dont count ur chickens befor they hatch the texans are bad enough to lose on a bye week


          Its still his word, but I wouldnt take it. sucker bet...

          I know... no rest for the wicked, it dont grow on trees!!
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

          Comment

          Working...
          X