If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I bet that Houston does not lose next weekend -- I guarantee it -- I will even put some real money on it.
PS before you go running thinking Jesper is off the cookoo's nest, please remember this is a bye week for the Texans.
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
I bet that Houston does not lose next weekend -- I guarantee it -- I will even put some real money on it.
PS before you go running thinking Jesper is off the cookoo's nest, please remember this is a bye week for the Texans.
Jesper you cannot give away your own joke man...c'mon
380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand 300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi 180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262 150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola
and the Titans should all go back to peewee league for the basic training...
380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand 300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi 180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262 150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola
Anyone want to comment on the remaining games ? What do you HONESTLY believe we are going end out at ?
Do you think we will make a wild card playoff spot ?
Currently we are 5-4
Projected to be 8-8 at the end of the season and San Diego Chargers taking the wildcard spot from us.
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
What bandwagon. All I said is that the Texans have a good team this year and should have a chance at the playoffs. I havent changed from that 5-4 isnt horrible. And speaking of bandwagon. After I have been arguing that the Titans should give Vince a chance and you moaned about oh they should have gotten Vick. Now the Titans started Vince and won two straight who is on the bandwagon raising a stink now. Its 2 games sit down and be quite. I do believe my boys just slapped Philly in the face at home and who was on their bench not doing a bleeping thing thats right that loser named Michael Vick. Titans 2-6, Texans 5-4, and the Cowboys 6-2. Either way the Texas teams have a hell of a better season than the Titans.
380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand 300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi 180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262 150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola
Comment