Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who watched the FEDOR fight???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who watched the FEDOR fight???

    best fight I have seen in SOOOOO long. that had to be one of the best knockouts ever. HE is definately the undisputed greatest MMA fighter alive. Brock has ZERO chance against him if they ever get paired up. Fedor literally shows no pain. got his nose broken and never even flinched!
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

  • #2
    yeah, that fight was sick. I thought he was done with he started getting pounded on in the second round. He literally just took a beating and acted like nothing happened. Dude is a monster.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

    Comment


    • #3
      Watch MMA once in a while, he's a beast. Too bad UFC and Fed couldn't agree on a deal. He need to fight higher profile fighter.
      "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

      Comment


      • #4
        he has already beaten the best in the world though. He tore up Noguera(i think thats how you spell it)...and personally, I dont think Brock gets to be listed among the best yet. The UFC will have to come to an agreement eventually. The fans he just gained from last nights fight will not stop until Dana White signs him.
        250gallon-Wild Angels, community

        Comment


        • #5
          AWESOME fight, LOVED IT
          I make people happy

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree newb. Brock is fairly new but he's getting better with every fight. UFC get most of the better fighter. I like Fedor because he don't talk trash and very soft spoken. Leave everything in the ring like it should be. I hate it when there is different organization. I hope UFC and Fedor can come to an agreement quick or it will be like Tyson vs Lennox. Mike was out of his prime which kinda take away some of the fun.
            "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

            Comment


            • #7
              i watched it... and if they fight lesner and fedor i will take some odds and take lesner....fedor is bad but lesner has a punchers chance.....
              210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

              Comment


              • #8
                Fedor looked good, not his best fight, but not his worst. That was a pretty good KO.
                So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

                Comment


                • #9
                  not impressed with fedor's performance. rogers, on the other hand, looked pretty good in that fight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    did you watch the same fight...rogers got hit in the face at one point and grabbed his face in pain...how many times have you seen that in a fight?
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i'll give rogers props on not dying in the first round, he actually put up a little bit of a fight but he was terrified the whole time. The best part about Fedor, IMO, is that he's so calm and collected. He never loses his cool. He almost looks like he's stalking prey and then kills it when its convenient. Brock Lesner is a beefed up joke. He's so animated and stupid, he looks like a clown. I cant wait until someone genuinly hurts him. (sorry i just really dont like Lesner)
                      If it ain't wild caught
                      You ain't doing it right

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ok, i agree that fedor had one good hit in the first round. if you were to get hit and dazed then you should probably cover up until you get your wits back, too, right? that's the smart thing to do so you don't get pummeled. and fedor hits hard. but, who do you think was winning (points-wise) before the knockout? everbody's got a puncher's chance dude. not saying that fedor isn't good. just that fight wasn't very impressive. definitely not the "best fight I have seen in SOOOOO long". i mean c'mon.....

                        and for the record Brock would KO fedor in the 2nd round if they ever fought....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          you must be related to newb :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hahahaha...laughable!!!
                            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                              for the record Brock would KO fedor in the 2nd round if they ever fought....
                              Well, everyone is entitled to their opinions i guess. If Kanye can still have a career, a dead guy can rise from a grave, and Obama can win the Nobel....then anything's possible.
                              If it ain't wild caught
                              You ain't doing it right

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X