Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texans vs Bills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texans vs Bills

    too many turnovers early in the game :furious: but they can still pull it off if they get it together.
    fishless

  • #2
    good game so far...got to stop the turnovers though. I just got my HD cable yesterday...A Texans win would be a great way to break it in.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

    Comment


    • #3
      well it's good to see TO hasn't changed any!
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

      Comment


      • #4
        i think this is my 3rd week with directv and i've been enjoying the games in 1080p.
        fishless

        Comment


        • #5
          it totally changes Football at home.
          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rico View Post
            i think this is my 3rd week with directv and i've been enjoying the games in 1080p.
            I make people happy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by newb View Post
              it totally changes Football at home.
              yes it does. specially if you have a surround sound to go with a big screen.
              fishless

              Comment


              • #8
                all that work for nothing

                * they finally got it together. texans seem to be a second half team this year.
                Last edited by Rico; 11-01-2009, 03:13 PM.
                fishless

                Comment


                • #9
                  its the bills even if they win is it even an accomplishment?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A win is a win last time I checked.
                    I ate my fish that died.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And Houston get's an interception!

                      Time to run the ball and control the clock.
                      I ate my fish that died.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        still an accomplishment for another win
                        fishless

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          it like ut beating louisiana monroe in there first game give me a break

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I know it's an accomplishment to be 5-3 half way into the season.

                            With playoff hopes still alive.
                            I ate my fish that died.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              dont worry its the texans they will let us down once again

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X