Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Somebody is wishing they were a tortilla chip right now.
    PLECOS SUCK!

    https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
      Somebody is wishing they were a tortilla chip right now.
      I make people happy

      Comment


      • Thank you for offering but i can't eat that. I am a vegeterian.
        Jarrod - Houston, Texas
        150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
        17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
        5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
        3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

        Comment


        • C C Can I have a bite
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
          Treasurer, GHAC

          Comment


          • Nice set...of nachos of course
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

            Comment


            • do you do waterchanges too?
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

              Comment


              • Never, ever ask a woman if she does water changes. It may not mean what you intend.
                Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

                You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

                Comment


                • so your boyfriend liked it...
                  380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                  300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                  180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                  150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

                  Comment


                  • Omigod! He thought it was fabulous!
                    Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

                    You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

                    Comment


                    • New pic per MyJohnson.

                      PLECOS SUCK!

                      https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                      Comment


                      • which way to the village people reunion?
                        25g - Reef
                        3.5g - Surge Tank
                        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
                          Never, ever ask a woman if she does water changes. It may not mean what you intend.
                          .......TMI
                          I make people happy

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                            New pic per MyJohnson.

                            Spread dem!
                            I ate my fish that died.

                            Comment


                            • Honey, I'm homo!
                              PLECOS SUCK!

                              https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

                              Comment


                              • Officer I swear I didnt do it
                                Resident fish bum
                                330G FOWLR
                                34G Reef
                                330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                                28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                                Treasurer, GHAC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X