Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got Work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    HI
    While I live in Strasburg , Ohio..... I have been a job coach for GoodWill and know that there are some alternatives for a person...

    Not knowing a whole lot about the weather down there,,, I would suggest that you make up some fliers describing what you can do and are willing to do....

    Find neighborhoods that have seniors in them and pass the fliers out... Go to the senior citizen centers and pass fliers out... Make up a flier and post it and see if its any good..... I am sure that someone will have something to comment on or and improve the flier..

    The other thing.. is Craigslist... there are people who advertise for people and there are people who also advertise themselves as to the work they can do..

    Another thing for you to consider is a temp pizza delivery driver.. Many times a pizza place will lose a driver and need someone right away...

    Many temp agengices also work on a day by day basis... but you usually have to be there by 5:30 am in the morning to be competitive..

    Hope this helps...

    Bill

    Comment

    Working...
    X