Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ride to FG

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ride to FG

    Just curious...anyone near the Medical Center willing to give me a ride to Fish Gallery and back? I work at Methodist at 6565 Fannin.

    I need to pick something up for my wife's tank...fits in a small bag.

    Between now and 4:30pm?

    Thanks
    Raul
    PokerFace

  • #2
    Bump
    Raul
    PokerFace

    Comment


    • #3
      Someone please give him a ride.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
        Someone please give him a ride.
        Thanks Treston...I couldn't help but laugh at this. Just seems funny to me. Its also aggravating that I can't drive right now.
        Raul
        PokerFace

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
          Thanks Treston...I couldn't help but laugh at this. Just seems funny to me. Its also aggravating that I can't drive right now.

          Sorry about that. :sad: I hope you can get a ride.
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

          Comment


          • #6
            Its OK. Armthehomeless is on the way!
            Raul
            PokerFace

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
              Its OK. Armthehomeless is on the way!

              Cool!
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you Tim. My wife thanks you too. :)
                Raul
                PokerFace

                Comment

                Working...
                X