need a car orr truck asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a car orr truck asap

i only have a lil cash but atm i dont care if it has 170k miles. i prefer a truck. let me know what you have please! 8327975419 if we can negociate a price i'll be willing to work with you.

how much you got. I have contacts that can get you to buy a car at a private dealer auction.
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

also your inbox is full clean it.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

lol alright and as of right now i only have 1500 to spare.

Comment

that would get you like a '99 truck with about 250k miles. he charges i thinkk 200 to get you in and you pay what you bid for the car plus the buyers fees he gives you like one or 2 weeks to pay the ttl. with 2000-3000 you can get a good truck.
          75g Tank,
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I'll probably try to horde my checks then.

Comment

yeah man. me and my dad used to own a used car lot and one of our friends still let us buy at the auction. the 200 is jsut to make a little profit. i am driving a '02 volvo s60 fully loaded i paid 1900.00 in total plus the ttl that car retails for 5-6k.
              75g Tank,
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

damn! then hell yea i'll try to get at least 3k

Comment

yeah. i do suggest you do that.
                  75g Tank,
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                  X