Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello Everyone

    A friend turned me on to this forum. Been reading alot of info. I have a 58 gallon aquarium with african cichlids. I am wanting to upgrade to a 150 gallon aquariium.

    Here is a couple pictures of my aquarium. I have had the aquarium for about 20 years.





    Mike

  • #2
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Mike, welcome to Da Box!

    I, and many others here I'm sure, take to heart that you have started off in the right foot by posting pics! We <3 pics!
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hello Everyone

      Nice tank too!
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome aboard!

        +1 to getting off on the right foot with the pics
        700g Mini-Monster tank

        Comment


        • #5
          I see you have pictures. You should probably post more pictures. You know, to go with those pictures.
          45G Cichlid and Turtle

          Comment


          • #6
            Some of the camaro....
            700g Mini-Monster tank

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hello Everyone

              Originally posted by 40GallonsOfDoom View Post
              I see you have pictures. You should probably post more pictures. You know, to go with those pictures.
              +1 welcome to the box!

              Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome to the Box!

                Very nice looking tank.
                Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome, Mike! Good to see another northsider.

                  And agreed- we are picture hounds, so... good call starting off with some!

                  Speaking of pictures, you have a '69 camaro? Got any pictures?!
                  "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hello Everyone

                    That tank looks great for 20 years! You take care of your equipment.

                    Welcome aboard!
                    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                      That tank looks great for 20 years! You take care of your equipment.

                      Welcome aboard!

                      700g Mini-Monster tank

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tank looks great! Glad your aboard!!!
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                        Desiderius Erasmus
                        GHAC President

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Welcome to the box and great looking. Seems like your tank ages very well

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As far as my aquarium I just redid it. Thats why everything looks good. I changed from small peebles to sand and then added all the flat rock. I did put cichlid sand in it but when I get a bigger tank I will use pool sand. Leslies is right down the street from me. For the rocks I bought a few at the fish store then realized Champion Stone is in front of my subdivision. They sell rock for 18cents a pound compared to a fish store selling them for 1.59 a pound. Live and learn.

                            Here is a couple pictures of my camaro.





                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I think my stock corolla could put up a fight

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X