Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still got a lot of work to do

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Just a suggestion for future work cause I know there's still a lot of things to work on....

    Can we get the quick reply box to be open always instead of having to click the quick reply button?

    It worked on my phone initially but after it went offline last night it stopped working and it sucks having to wait for the "post reply" box to load.


    Thanks Traci!

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
    GREAT JOB so far T! I'm liking the new layout, even though I'm a little lost and confused! It's a lot cleaner and looks like a lot more options and buttons to click on!
    I'm with you Kiovo. I don't exactly know how to work it...but it looks great.
    There are indeed many new buttons and options. Maybe you can have a tutorial or something when everything is all said and done.

    As I've said before, you are a friggin' computer genius. I get so mad at the CAK website, I think I'm going to have a heart attack. You have some serious skills (and patience).

    Leave a comment:


  • alexarae
    replied
    lookin' good.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhishPhreek
    replied
    New & Improved

    Almost everything is better
    Thanks & !/2
    (can't upload 5 stars)







    Leave a comment:


  • Kiovo
    replied
    GREAT JOB so far T! I'm liking the new layout, even though I'm a little lost and confused! It's a lot cleaner and looks like a lot more options and buttons to click on!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    started a topic Still got a lot of work to do

    Still got a lot of work to do

    Just in case anyone is wondering, HFB still has a ways to go before it's running the way we all want.

    Having said that, in the next few days I will be taking HFB offline periodically to install functionality. None of the installs will take more than an hour, so if you reach HFB and get a message that says I'm working on it, go get a cup of coffee and check back in a few minutes.

    Thanks again for your patience.

    imagirlgeek
Working...
X