Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFB Maintenance around 2:00pm today 11-25-11 - SOFTWARE UPGRADE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BassTank
    replied
    I got it!!!!


    Thanks for all the help and quick responses.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BassTank; 03-31-2011, 09:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    Ok I'll get it thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    It's in the AppStore for your phone. I think it's $2.99, but it's worth it in my opinion. There are tons of forums on it.

    I'm still going to try and figure out why the mobile style is having problems though.

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    How do I get tapatalk?

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Ah...okay. That looks like it's the HFB Mobile Style...I thought you were using Tapatalk. That makes me feel a little better, because I just couldn't make Tapatalk fail. I am now trying to upload a pic from my phone using the Mobile Style and it's hung in the same place for me. I'll figure out what's going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    IMG_4857.jpgIMG_3047.jpg

    its stuck on this page.

    Loaded from my comp.
    Last edited by BassTank; 03-31-2011, 07:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Give me a sec, I'm loading up a screen capture app for my phone so I can post up what I'm seeing....

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    I might be doin something wrong. I hit reply, next page hit attatchments, new window tells me please wait uploading.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Let me know if it fails.

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    Maybe it takes a while to up load.

    It's saying uploading pics- please wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Huh...it's actually pretty easy. I'd never done it before.

    So, you just go to the thread you want to post in, and click 'Reply'. Then click 'More' and you can 'Upload from Camera'. It should be basically the same on an Iphone. I'm on an Epic (Android), but it's still Tapatalk.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    uploadfromtaptalk1301607020737.jpg

    Testing uploading pic via tapatalk

    Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • BassTank
    replied
    How do I use tapatalk to upload pics from my iPhone? This version is way better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    WOW! Awesome! I just opened HFB on my phone and I didn't even have to switch to mobile mode or anything - it automatically opened as such. So cool! Thanks, Traci!!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Okay, the login on the mobile style is fixed.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X