Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

water changing hellllllp

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
    still a little rude regardless isnt it? i'm not one to get butthurt easily but if u want respect then you give respect
    Not really, going on how the back and forth usually is on HFB. The only one to rightfully get butthurt by kiko's post is moganman, and he says he's not offended. Anybody else getting butthurt is just too sensitive for these heated discussions
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
      So we neglect normal water changes...
      Somebody please teach this man to read.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
        Somebody please teach this man to read.
        LOL

        Still need more info...

        water parameters, water source etc
        Mentally Challenged

        My Flickr

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
          Somebody please teach this man to read.
          I can do it and see his fabulous stream tank. I'm not offended, but I think Kiko wants to be witty like EK, using offensive words, to put someone on blast, but the truth is, if all of the over filtration doesn't give room to neglect water changes, and keep up heavy feedings then none of us would spend that amount of money on filtration just for the heck of it.
          210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
          125g Mdoka White Lip

          "Success is the willingness to fail"

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by moganman View Post
            I can do it and see his fabulous stream tank. I'm not offended, but I think Kiko wants to be witty like EK, using offensive words, to put someone on blast, but the truth is, if all of the over filtration doesn't give room to neglect water changes, and keep up heavy feedings then none of us would spend that amount of money on filtration just for the heck of it.
            I did eheim 2262 on a 60 gallon tank... still have to do water changes
            Mentally Challenged

            My Flickr

            Comment


            • #36
              Lol. Stalemate
              210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
              125g Mdoka White Lip

              "Success is the willingness to fail"

              Comment


              • #37
                lol, hope u didnt take offense to my comments because that not what i intended. lazy can be good. we wouldnt have all these cool fitration / reactors / dosers / controllers / auto WC things without it. laziness is the mother of invention.
                75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

                GHAC Member

                Comment


                • #38
                  Preaching to the choir Yeff. I do water changes once a week, daisy chain from tank to tank. No vacuuming of sand at all, just drain refill, and I watch TV because it takes so long. Then clean whatever filter starts putting out micro bubbles as they happen, which could be weeks apart. Yes, all this because I have the equipment set up for me to be able to do that
                  http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Correctly spelling all of the words in the insult would be nice.

                    Originally posted by moganman View Post
                    I can do it and see his fabulous stream tank. I'm not offended, but I think Kiko wants to be witty like EK, using offensive words, to put someone on blast, but the truth is, if all of the over filtration doesn't give room to neglect water changes, and keep up heavy feedings then none of us would spend that amount of money on filtration just for the heck of it.
                    210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                    135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                    125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                    90G star sapphire
                    75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                    55G ?
                    30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by sountfc View Post
                      Correctly spelling all of the words in the insult would be nice.
                      Quoting a post with spelling errors would also be nice.

                      )
                      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        man sunny is confrontational today, did ya run outta lollipops my friend?
                        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

                        GHAC Member

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Lol, you offering?

                          Stranger danger
                          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            sure i keep them right over here in my windowless ex-ice cream service van. dont mind the tie wraps and duct tape cuz, um, im an electrician too! yeah thats it.
                            75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                            28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                            12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                            29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                            45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                            33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

                            GHAC Member

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Might as well chime in here and try to get things back on topic...

                              Plants, if you can get some floating ones to grow it makes the whole water chemistry thing brainless. There are plenty of plants that are low-tech and don't require special lighting or fertilizers. I recommend removing any glass top if possible cause that blocks 85% of the light the plant needs. If you can do that I guarantee you won't have any problem with your water chemistry.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by sountfc View Post
                                Correctly spelling all of the words in the insult would be nice.
                                Huh?
                                210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                                125g Mdoka White Lip

                                "Success is the willingness to fail"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X