• Show
Clear All

Re: A Few of My Collection

Visit Houston Aquarium Warehouse in Stafford Texas 77477
    www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com

Comment

WELCOME BACK!
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
      n

Comment

Thats similar to the one I got.  I have 9 would like to come by to Dan for another one.

Originally posted by gt3guru";p="
        HI GCD!

Would love to come visit your tanks sometime but i'm up in the woodlands. I was on your site and saw this discus.

Its labled tomato red on the site but I can't find a fish this attractive under that name ANYWHERE. Do you have any of these still?

Also, whats the BIGGEST discus you've heard of, any particularly LARGE types?
        180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

wish I could afford a nice big school of GCD's but I just got a big LCD tv, maybe if my Exxon hits 90 again.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
          n

Comment

Dan - Those are really gorgeous fish!   I've always heard the 'special requirements' part too.  Nice to know you've had such success with them.

You choose a TV over a fish tank?!?!  

Thats nutz.  Personally I'd rather watch the marvels of life in person than staged behind a bunch of cameras...

I'm just givin ya a hard time   - to each his (or her) own!
            The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
            Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

This is another one of my "someday" fish.  The list is getting a bit long!
              58G Malawis
              10G planted

Comment

Just to add to my pics.  

Comment

those are gorgeous fishies.....one day i'll get a tank for them.....one day soon i hope.....

Comment

Do you still have those discus from Aug 30.
                    Or is this advertisement?
                    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

GREAT looking discus!!! 8)  8)  8)

Comment

Dan - Great to see you on here .        the best to your family.

gt3guru - someday  make a visit out to Dan's           the discus you saw @ my house came from Dan over about a 3 yr period and doing great

FYI - My discus are in a 300 g, planted, w/ cories, b/n, snails, & tetras.    discus are the highlight and love the plants, driftwood & petrified rock even if not natural to them.     Others are there 4 cleaners & for alittle extra movement.
                        "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                        "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                        -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Justdoit: I still think about that pair you have. If I get this new job and am sure I've got all my bills covered and debts paid off I'll come get em.

My planted tank got some hair algae I haven't gotten rid of. Cleaning that out this weekend and rescaping. And get everything cleaned up and growing again.
                          n

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady";p="
                            those are gorgeous fishies.....one day i'll get a tank for them.....one day soon i hope.....
                            Thank you fishlady.
                            Just say when you're ready and i have some free plants for you.

Comment

Originally posted by naps";p="
                              GREAT looking discus!!! 8)  8)  8)
                              Thank you Naps.

Comment

Originally posted by justdoit";p="
                                Dan - Great to see you on here .        the best to your family.

gt3guru - someday  make a visit out to Dan's           the discus you saw @ my house came from Dan over about a 3 yr period and doing great

FYI - My discus are in a 300 g, planted, w/ cories, b/n, snails, & tetras.    discus are the highlight and love the plants, driftwood & petrified rock even if not natural to them.     Others are there 4 cleaners & for alittle extra movement.
                                Thank you.  300 gallons?  wow that's big.  Love to see your tank. Post pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X