Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$2500 puffer!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zulaab
    replied
    Its just a small road trip and the longest sweet talking your hubby into allowing you to buy it :)

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    Awesome! Wish I could go and see it in person. They are beatuiful!

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
    Could it be Tetraodon Pustulatus (Cross River Puffer), has burgandy or red spots? This is the rarest puffer that I know of.
    Yup. Thats it.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    Could it be Tetraodon Pustulatus (Cross River Puffer), has burgandy or red spots? This is the rarest puffer that I know of.

    Leave a comment:


  • edmlfc
    replied
    What did it look like? Was it freshwater?

    Leave a comment:


  • thekarens
    started a topic $2500 puffer!

    $2500 puffer!

    Went to gallery today and they had a puffer that I cannot remember the name of.........Don said there are only 6 available in the US right now and Gallery has two of them and believe it or not one of them sold. They were very cute and kind of similar to the Mbu. Neat fish, but I can't imagine paying that much.
Working...
X