my planted tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my planted tanks

Ok, these will be the last photo of my planted tanks. I post them here so we can compare them later after I will redo aquascaping. Comments are always welcome boxers.

Last edited by thomas; 05-20-2010, 10:48 PM.
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

da*nn it, can someone tell me what happened to my photobucket pictures?
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

no clue but im all anxious now so FIX IT!!! LOL
      I make people happy

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
        da*nn it, can someone tell me what happened to my photobucket pictures?
        No clue. Are you copying the "IMG code" field? That's all you need to do, and then just paste it into a reply here.
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of your 100g. Care to share some info on lighting, CO2 etc.
          Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
          Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Finally i got these Fixed up at midnight, lol, i copied the wrong links. Well, thanks you'all for looking. I will post more info later.

Comment

Nice tanks!

Comment

i gotta say, ive never seen a jardini in a planted tank...your tanks are simply gorgeous my friend, keep up the great work!
                I make people happy

Comment

Just an update:

Comment

looking good!! Very nice tanks!!

Comment

looking good!!
                      25g - Reef
                      3.5g - Surge Tank
                      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
                        Just an update:

I really like the various types of groundcover in your tanks. The only thing that bothers me is the smaller rock on the right hand side. It looks as though it is stacked, and thus makes the tank look a bit un-natural.

Keep up the good work!
                        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

+1pm the stack rock

I also don't like bleached out looking limestone in a planted tank. Too bright and distracting. I most planted tanks you want to create the illusion of it being there over a period of time.

Overall good work can't wait for the next scape
                          Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Cool looking scape and plants.

Where did you get all those nice plants from?
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Thanks for the advices guys.
                              @Tim: Good point for Tim who can point out about the rock, but I am still trying to find a perfect one.
                              @kwc1974: Thanks, but don't worry, those lime stones will turn green eventually ^^
                              @Johnson: I actually get my plants from many hobbyist in this box, but most of the rare ones were bought from Luis Navarro.

Comment

Working...
                              X