Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    looks sweet man!
    i love that layout!
    you have a serious talent for aquascaping!
    i LOVE those orange dwarf crays WOW!

    they look like there on fire!
    FRENCH FRY!!!

    55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

    Comment


    • #17
      Nice tank EK.

      Comment


      • #18
        Wow, that's great! You win the award for best use of less-than-ideal equipment! I'm so glad you got the NC6 up to par. I had them for quite a while and just never got around to figuring out how to fix them. :)

        Looks awesome.
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks everyone.

          Now I need to find some more crays.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

          Comment


          • #20
            I have been out of it soo long I have forgotten how much I enjoy all the great fish there is to compliment the planted tanks!







            700g Mini-Monster tank

            Comment


            • #21
              GORGEOUS!

              i just finished the planting in my 10g:)
              it doesnt look anything like this of course:)
              love those zebra ottos!
              where did you get them?
              i havent been able to find them:(
              also, are those little tetras the Red Flames?
              they look sweet!
              FRENCH FRY!!!

              55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

              Comment


              • #22
                They are Ruby Tetras (Axelrodia riesei).... came from Dan as well as the Zebra O-cats.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

                Comment


                • #23
                  thanx!
                  i think im gunna pickup a zebra oto, and maybe 6-8 ruby t's:)
                  FRENCH FRY!!!

                  55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    6-8 looks like nothing...

                    I bought like 30 the first trip and went back for another 10 or so today.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Needs better pics. Looks wayyyyy better in person.
                      ADA mini-m planted
                      ADA mini-m riparium
                      ADA 30-C nano reef
                      ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
                      ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
                      Eheim 90cm SA biotope
                      110g Peacocks

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        For realz!

                        Took delivery of some more CPO! Trio this time with 1m/2f!
                        Gonna get more Ruby tetras today too!
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I will have to inspect this layout in person, can I bring a bucket?
                          Luis

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Now what would you do with a bucket?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Very nice! I'd like to see it in person, too. Hmmmm...maybe Luis needs some help with the bucket.

                              Mark
                              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

                              Robert Anson Heinlein

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                We have a no bucket policy... sorry guys.
                                700g Mini-Monster tank

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X