X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great baitfish for Bass!!!
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Dan, great to have you! Thanks so much for the ID! I remember being stumped on this one. :)

It was so long ago that I contacted you for permission to post a link to your site on here that you probably don't remember. But I want to thank you again for all the info it's provided me over the years!

Dedicated to those fishes, plants and inverts endemic to North America: Discussions, aquarium husbandry, pictures, IDs, collecting, etc.
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Glad to see a few people found my website of use. I haven't updated it in nearly four years since I've been working so hard on my "Crawfishes of Texas" book, but I've seen a whole lot of interesting fish all over Texas.
        Last edited by Dan Johnson; 10-16-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I should be hitting the water alot again 'real' soon....and as always I'll be bringing my camera along for the ride....
          A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

Percina macrolepida
            bigscale logperch

Comment

Working...
            X