Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Fluval Ebi Tank - Do people even like these things anymore?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HiepSTA
    replied
    That's cool man! I had a huge polypterus collection back in 06-08 or so,I had at least one of every species except p.bichir bichir, back then p. Ansorgii was 300$, that one hurt the wallet haha, I miss having a tank full of polys, especially my 24" wild endlicheris
    Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

    Leave a comment:


  • My Fluval Ebi Tank - Do people even like these things anymore?

    Been lurking for awhile, finally signed up for a membership. I've had aquariums on and off for the past 12 years. Few years ago I kept polypterus but had to get out of the hobby for awhile since I went back to grad school. Thought I'd get back into the hobby with a nano tank until I settle down and can afford a large tankful of polypterus again. This was an anniversary present from the wifey a few months ago.


    Filter: Finnex PX360


    Light: Finnex with GE 26w CFL (the Finnex bulb was rated at 26w but was half the brightness of the GE)


    Plants:
    Marsilea minuta
    Anubias petite
    Marimo balls
    Taiwan moss on cholla wood


    Life:
    Rili's x 12ish
    PFR x 12ish
    Now non-intentionally RCS x 12ish
    1 ramshorn, 3 x nerites, 1 x zebra snail?
    1 x oto cat


    Stratum: Fluval Ebi Stratum




    March 2012





    Now (I apologize for the mess, been feeding with barley pellets lately)
Working...
X