If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I went to petsmart yesterday and nothing, they didn't know what NLS was and so did i. i end up getting some flakes with nutrients that my Angels ended up liking. i also got them dried blood worms and algae wafers. at first they didn't like touch them, but in the morning they were standing on them eating them. i guess sill just make them small pieces.
Both pellets and flakes. They make a lot of different foods. You should be able to find something your fish and shrimp like. I recently saw they have a formula specifically for inverts. Gonna have to check that out
I've been trying to find that formula locally but nothing and most online vendors I buy from don't carry it either. I went ahead and just got the azoo max and the hikari shrimp cuisine. Also feed NLS H20 wafer, omega shrimp pellets, hikari excel sinking and NLS cichlid formula.
Whats up everyone. i just wanted to update, all the remaining Shrimp are still live. althoug the berried ones dont come out. i have seen the little ones explore the tank but the berried ones are just hiding on the wood. also i introduce the berried Endler with one of the males (the little one i think it is still fry) they are adapting fast.
Both pellets and flakes. They make a lot of different foods. You should be able to find something your fish and shrimp like. I recently saw they have a formula specifically for inverts. Gonna have to check that out
i have been feeding mine Hikari bottom feeder discs since they are small and have protein and algae but they seem to break down in water too fast. I have heard that NLS H2O stable wafers are good so i will try those next. i forgot that these things are omnivores until i saw them jump all over the beef heart that i put in there for the assassin snails (which totally ignored it). they do seem to like the small betta flakes that i feed the microrasboras too. they sit upside down in the foxtail plants and pull the flakes off of the surface as they move by lol. greedy lil grubbers.
Leave a comment: