No announcement yet.

30g - Long "Bikini Bottom" - invert dominant tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping to be overflowing with CRS! that would be awesome!

FishGallery is the only LFS I know of that carries them but at the price tag of $19.99ea. there are some locals that post sale threads at random or you can purchase online and have them shipped which some do. The petsmart/petco on 45 in spring might have some cause they offer some oddball stuff that normally isn't offered.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      The fissiden and the amano moss have become my favorite moss outside of weeping moss but apparently a lot of people i.d it wrong and send out other crap instead.
      Agreed. Those and Marimo balls are my favorites...they give such a gorgeous effect, especially in a nano. Seeing what people like Takashi Amano can do with moss makes me so happy. Silly happy.

Yeah, I've had some trouble getting proper plant specimens from LFS, I found a place to special order fissiden but have been holding off, as I'm sure it happens in mail-order as well. I'll try a 'WANT' post here, and if nothing else break down and order some soon, I want to try some other new stuff anyway!
      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'm hoping to be overflowing with CRS! that would be awesome!

FishGallery is the only LFS I know of that carries them but at the price tag of $19.99ea. there are some locals that post sale threads at random or you can purchase online and have them shipped which some do. The petsmart/petco on 45 in spring might have some cause they offer some oddball stuff that normally isn't offered.
        really they get other type of shrimp there? i plan on going on friday they have the $1 sale on fish and i need otto cats.
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

• I spy crs shrimplet!

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
            really they get other type of shrimp there? i plan on going on friday they have the $1 sale on fish and i need otto cats.

They had quite a few things you wouldn't expect to see like sulewesi nails, nerites, HC, and some other not so common shrimp but nothing spectacular. Never know though.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I spy crs shrimplet!

no way!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by madehtsobi View Post
                no way!!!!
                guey!
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• i need to catch up!! ahha

Comment

They had quite a few things you wouldn't expect to see like sulewesi nails, nerites, HC, and some other not so common shrimp but nothing spectacular. Never know though.
                    wow, i was going there today but i didnt get paid so why waste gas
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• They had the bamboo shrimp and I think the red nose shrimp
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I spy crs shrimplet!

Nice! Congrats, Ek!
                        "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• thats flame moss and fissidens i gave you? looks like its growing pretty fast, do you have CO2? when i had fissidens in my nano it grew ultra slow, im talkin like a few new leaves in 2 weeks

Comment

• Yeah it's the same, tank has no co2 or any dosing.

didn't get a chance to meet up with you today can try again tomorrow or somewhere off 290?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

They had the bamboo shrimp and I think the red nose shrimp
                              Cool, i dont like the bamboo shrimp but some red nose shrimp sweet. I did go to petco in the woodlands and they had 5 bamboo and ghost shrimp. And a freaking sweet star fish for salt water.
                              75g Tank,
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• I'm gonna change this tank title to "impulsive buying disorder"

Pair of red neon stiphodons.

direct link
                                Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                                Last edited by eklikewhoa; 02-20-2012, 09:33 PM.
                                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                                X