No announcement yet.

30g - Long "Bikini Bottom" - invert dominant tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all that for the cost of 2 CRS well how much did you pay for them?

those new pics look great, all of them are coming out. mine all hiding. by readings i have done when they hide the tank may have some problems so today i will do a wc and a rescape. and new food.

sorry to hear about your eggs. maybe they did hatch and they are hiding too.
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      At fish r us?
      No sorry, it was online at az gardens
      75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
      28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
      12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
      29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
      45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
      33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

• nice shot!

you keeping them in the same tank?

Comment

• yeah he has CPO's CRS & CBS
          75g Tank,
          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• All in one tank, not allowed to have too many tanks atm, not wanting too many tanks either. No time for them.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
              all that for the cost of 2 CRS well how much did you pay for them?

those new pics look great, all of them are coming out. mine all hiding. by readings i have done when they hide the tank may have some problems so today i will do a wc and a rescape. and new food.

sorry to hear about your eggs. maybe they did hatch and they are hiding too.
              I would leave them alone so they can settle in, constantly disturbing them isn't going to persuade them to come out.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• I will leave the scape the same but i do have to do a wc and remove old food from the bottom.
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• Try not to change too much water for now.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• 700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• I did a 20% and removed the algae wafer they didnt touch.
                      75g Tank,
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• 700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• sweet looking thing what is it.
                          75g Tank,
                          10g Tank
                          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• Horned nerite

Comment

• 1st time i see a snail that can come out on 2 sides.
                              75g Tank,
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

• It doesn't come out of two sides that's just the shell erroding
                                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                                X