How long can fish live without food? I am going on vacation Thursday and won't be back until the 23rd. No automatic food dispenser. Community tank. Do those vacation food blocks work?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Vacation fish care
Collapse
X
-
Fish can live without feeding for several days easily. In my property in Germany https://tranio.com/germany/ I had a big aquarium and left for 1 week once. Was worried for fish but they were ok at the end.
Comment
-
Hello everyone, did you get the answer you wanted? However I have a question to ask you in private message if it is possible. Thank you for your returnOriginally posted by luvmycichlids View PostHow long can fish live without food? I am going on vacation Thursday and won't be back until the 23rd. No automatic paris shuttle airports food dispenser. Community tank. Do those vacation food blocks work?
Comment
Comment