Some new additions to my African tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new additions to my African tank

Well, have been working on my African tank and finally got rid of all the common cichlids and have started stocking a few cool guys (or gals). Found a Marcusenius sp. of morymid and also a Eretmodus cyanostictus or Tanganyikan Goby Cichlid. I threw in a few other pics of some newer fish as well. Hope yall enjoy!
    Attached Files
    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Looks like you got more of a tanganyika biology tank going then a mixed African. Good lookin fish tho. Where'd you snag thise gobies up from ? They look good ! How bout a full tank shot ?
    5 gal baby hecqui grow out
    7 gal baby compressicps
    14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
    4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
    100 gal mixed community tank
    125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Thanks man! Yeah its kinda more tang than anything. I got the gobies at aquazoo the other day, they some more as well. Ill get u a full talk shot in just a bit.
      65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Here is the FTS.
        Attached Files

Comment

lol, there is a lot of stuff going on in this tank....
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
            lol, there is a lot of stuff going on in this tank....
            LOL Is that a bad thing? Oh, and that description of stock in my tank at the bottom is VERY outdated. Most of that is not even in here anymore.

Comment

....yes

not srs

srs
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                ....yes

not srs

srs
                LOL Im not going to lie, I am pretty dumb when it comes to internet lingo.

Comment

Looks good brandon. the Gobys are cool....
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Re: Some new additions to my African tank

Originally posted by brandon_rss18 View Post
                    LOL Im not going to lie, I am pretty dumb when it comes to internet lingo.
                    That translates to:

...Yes

Not serious

Serious
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Great additions and looking forward to seeing how your gobies act, we have a pair and am looking forward to some breeding soon...
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                      Desiderius Erasmus
                      GHAC President

Comment

great additions looking forward to seeing more :)
                        Check out my aquarium journals
                        - 100 gallon Livebearers community tank
                        -10gallon fry tank

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will keep yall updated on the gobies. They are pretty funny little fish. They usually stay around the bottom and they like to perch. They remind me of blennies from when I had a saltwater tank. Cool little fish.

Comment

Tank looks nice...

Comment

did i see an elephant nose in there? if so, keep a lid on that tank.. they like to jump out. mine jumped out twice and that was it... he died the second time. i had a lid on the tank except for an 1 1/2 in the back for cords and stuff. he jumped right out through there.

Comment

Working...
                              X