Tropheus Ikola, Tropheus sp.Ikola, Tropheus sp.black Ikola, Tropheus Ikola Kaiser, Kaiser Cichlid...etc..
Most people call them "Tropheus Ikola"
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My (120g) Ikola tank.
Collapse
X
-
Nice Colony Ram! I saw them in person and looks better than the pictures for sure.
Leave a comment:
-
sort of... tropheus sp. black "ikola". ikola is the collection point in lake Tanganyika. i think 'black' is whats currenly being used until a better name is come up with. like sp. red. im sure someone will correct me if any of that is wrongOriginally posted by jarrodaden View PostNewb question here. I assume Ikola is the name of that fish, right?
Leave a comment:
-
Newb question here. I assume Ikola is the name of that fish, right?
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
There are two pieces of driftwood with java fern on it, one on the left and one on the right.
How do I upload 1 minute video?
Leave a comment:
-
nice tank! what is that on top of the rock on the right? what you been feeding these guys?
Leave a comment:
-
My (120g) Ikola tank.
5 foot 120gal WC Ikola tank, with 1 XP3, 1 Eheim wet/dry, 1 Emperor 400, and for circulation 1 K4 and 1 660 powerhead.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDNoWCYPRw0...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDNoWCYPRw0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
">
">
Last edited by rama; 03-16-2011, 03:24 PM.Tags: None
Leave a comment: