Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discus vs Trophs/Petros

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Here is a pic of my first group with Cobalts, Leopards, and Turqs
    Again, nice fish and scape! I particularly like the blue.

    Trophs/petro = 17

    discus = 5

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
    Yes they are. Still going strong and as gorgeous as ever. I'll set up a fry tank this weekend and start scooping them out for you.
    It's a deal!

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Here is a pic of my first group with Cobalts, Leopards, and Turqs

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Are those the old moliro colony you got from me? Put me on the fry list please. I got to get that blood line back home.
    Yes they are. Still going strong and as gorgeous as ever. I'll set up a fry tank this weekend and start scooping them out for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    should be.

    Leave a comment:


  • russ
    replied
    oh,i thought just the accomplishment of getting the kasumbe to breed would be worth something!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    I wish it could, but it's not fair.

    Points are given to the number of variants you have. If you have WC kasumbe and trew (which I know you do) you can only get two points for those two variant, not their fry.

    Leave a comment:


  • russ
    replied
    does kasumbe and trew fry count for anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    Discus people, start posting your pics. Can't let myjohnson get away with this!
    The game ended before it even started!

    Plus you own tropheus, what is you talkin bout NICK?

    You even made the rules of the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    :) Lol.

    Geoff told me I couldn't take pictures until his tanks looked cleaner. Sigh.

    And yes, he knows how I feel about Petros. :) :)

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
    if I post it will be game ova!
    Do it Chris!

    It's going to make me cry a little inside like last night when I was looking at pictures of the fishes that were suppose to be MINE!

    OMG, they are some good looking fishes dude.

    I still so hate you for having them. :furious:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Discus people, start posting your pics. Can't let myjohnson get away with this!

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    if I post it will be game ova!

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    your too fast i cant keep up.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    look above, you drinking already Mike?

    I can't start yet......still got some resume and cover letters to send out. :evil:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X