Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discus vs Trophs/Petros

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Hey MJ you took a discus point away why?
    my bad. fixed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Also all points awarded for Petros should be removed the discussion is Troph v Discus
    Nope grounds rules have been set and approved by NICK.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
    no thats at Haw
    Points only given for your own pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Also all points awarded for Petros should be removed the discussion is Troph v Discus

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Hey MJ you took a discus point away why?

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    no thats at Haw

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    That's your tank?

    Looks like an ADG.

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    discus are cool but they are just boring and to fragile

    but I am going to help the discus peeps out

    BEST DISCUS TANK EVER IMO!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by russ View Post
    dude you didnt give me a point for the texas kipili female,at least thatsc what the europeans said she was.
    Trophs/petro = 18

    Discus = 6

    p.s. I'm not going no where. I keep tropheus. As long as I keep fish, there will be some tropheus.
    Last edited by myjohnson; 08-18-2009, 04:57 PM. Reason: fix the discus point count

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Still think Discus are king but agree that Trophs are pretty cool. They just come in second place.

    Leave a comment:


  • russ
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    In all honesty since MJ is being honest. I want to start a Troph colony but I can only make one change at a time with the wifey and a 300+ gallon tank qualifies as that one big change at a time.
    dang we lost one in mj(converted to discus):furious:
    gained one in darbex!

    Leave a comment:


  • russ
    replied
    dude you didnt give me a point for the texas kipili female,at least thatsc what the europeans said she was.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    In all honesty since MJ is being honest. I want to start a Troph colony but I can only make one change at a time with the wifey and a 300+ gallon tank qualifies as that one big change at a time.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    O, nice indeed. You know, I have flirted with the idea of keeping discus recently (i.e. a few times in the past year or so). But I had one discus back in the day when I was a kid and didn't know that water changes were needed. Just thought to do them when the water looked brown. So naturally I lost that one. Fast forward 10 years, and I'm on the discus forum reading and doing research about them for my new tank.

    Needless to say, the lufubu I have now won out, but I do have to admit it's a close race for these two types of fishes. Houston will win this b/c trophs/petro lovers are just wild here. But I have to admit, discus gets a more global following. That might be a positive or a negative....depending on how you think about it.

    Trophs/petro = 17

    discus = 6

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Thanks MJ. I didnt know we get points for each variant. Here is a pic of one of my new Tefe Green

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X